Chapter 18

Nicole Thompson|Turtle

Today is Saturday and thank the heavens, I don't have to work. I woke up around eleven and climbed out of bed. Making it to the bathroom, I did my morning pee, and stripped down to shower. Once out of the shower, I walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth and then scrapped up my dirty clothes from the bathroom floor. I placed the clothes in the dirty clothes hamper and picked out a PINK sports bra and some boy shorts. Slipping them on, I grabbed my phone from off my bed and headed downstairs to find something to cook. I sat on the couch in the living room and began to scramble through my phone. Nothing was really poppin' other than Jamerica sending me a message saying that Kyri's party starts at 11 and she was going to come scoop me after she dropped off KJ to Ms.Jackson house.

Rising from the couch, I headed for the kitchen and pulled out some Frosted Flakes and milk. I am not in the mood to cook anything, considering that I do that on a daily basis. Pouring the contents into a bowl, I grabbed a spoon from the dish holder and went to sit on the couch. I began eating on my food and watching Love and Hip Hop Hollywood reruns when my phone rung.

"Hello.", I said into the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Put some clothes on. I'm coming to get you in thirty minutes and you better be ready.", Trent stated. I shook my head, trying to hold back the smirk that was tempted to play on my face.

"You asking me out or telling me I'm coming out?", I asked.

"Telling you. Now get up before I have to wax that ass." I laughed into the phone and hung up. Slowly finishing my cereal, I got up and walked into my room.

I went into my dresser and pulled out some cream colored tights, along with a red, NIKE hoodie, with white words. I pulled the hoodie on, over my bra and slipped the tights on, over my black boy shorts. I decided on some matching Jordans, placing them on my feet after slipping into my ankle socks. I grabbed my wallet, and phone, along with some sunglasses, placing them over my face. I decided against wearing make, up and slightly curled my hair.

Just as I walked downstairs, my phone vibrated. I ignored it and walked outside, where Trent sat in his car, holding his phone up to his ear. I mentally rolled my eyes, as he mean mugged me and ended the call. I climbed inside the passenger seat and started putting my seatbelt on.

"So, you wasn't gon' answer the phone.", I could tell I had pissed him off a little because his more southern accent started coming out. The shit was a major turn on.

"Nope. I knew it was you calling me.", I said with a smirk. He nodded his head and crank the car, speeding off. "So, where we going?"

"Shit, places.", he said. I gave him a 'what the fuck nigga' kind of look and he just smiled that goofy ass smile.

"Slow ass.", I mumbled. Just as quick as it left my mouth, he used his right hand to reach over and grip my thigh. I instantly became turned on, and cringed.

"What was said?", he asked with a smirk. He knew what he was doing to me.

"Nothing. Nothing.", I said while trying to fight my moans. I bit my bottom lip and leaned my head back on the window.

"Horny ass!", he called out while laughing. I rolled my eyes and popped his hand, causing him to move it quickly.

After a few more minutes of driving, we pulled up to our destination. I got out the car and situated my tights on my ass, while running my fingers through my hair. I read the sign which said 'Sky Zone' and I started laughing. We had just gotten one of these in Tally and although I was old as hell, I still wanted to slide and see what was poppin'. I got eager and excited and began to jump a little, doing a happy dance.