Part 19

Steve's POV

"Hey.." I said taking Natasha's arm. She stopped with a surprised face.
"What?" She asked.
"Don't be stressed. It will be great." I said. She looked at me with a confused face.
"Well of course?" She said not understanding. "Oh, do you think I'm worried?" She asked smiling.
"Well you look worried, what's up?"
"It's just a normal day training the avengers, how could I be worried? I was trying to figure out your favourite colour." She said laughing a little as she kept getting ready.
"You could just ask?" I said smiling at her. "Everything doesn't have to be that complicated." I said and she smirked.
"Well, then, Captain America. What's your favourite colour? And if you say red, white or blue, I've already figured that out." She said, looking at me.
"I do like red." I said laughing. "But my favourite colour is green."
She looked at me and smiled a little before she got back to whatever she was doing. I had my main focus on her.
"And you?" She looked at me. A smirk was plastered on her face.
"Blue."
I furrowed my eyebrows.
"You don't seem like that type." I said.
"Well, I don't like just blue. I kinda like you know, the ocean type of blue. Like your eyes." She said and turned away her face to focus on something else. I blushed and smirked at the same time. Apparently, I wasn't the only one that had chosen a favourite colour based on the love of my life's eyes. 
"You ready?" Natasha said and turned to face me. I nodded and kissed her lips quickly before we stepped out of the door and walked to the avengers training room.

Natasha's POV

I was worried. Worried that I might get beaten down in the imminent future by any of the avengers. They were getting good. Real good. Steve and I were both proud of what we had accomplished. I looked over at Steve who were talking to Sam. I went over to them.
"How could you have been beaten down by an ant?" Steve asked both confused and a little angry but I could tell he was about to laugh his pants of.
"What?" I said already laughing.
"He's called Ant Man." Sam said seriously. "He's good, it sounds ridiculous but he's good."
"Well.." I said trying to sound more serious. "Where can we find this guy? I'm not sure they actually got mobile phones down in the ground." I said and laughed a little at my own joke as Steve couldn't hold it in and laughed with me.
"Come one you two." Sam said still serious. He almost sounded desperate.
"We could use him."
"If you reach him, we'll talk with him about it." Steve said and I nodded.
"Actually.." Sam said. "He's here."
A few seconds after he said that, Wanda was laying on the ground and one after one fell down. I was not going to be fooled by a ant. As fast as I saw him, I could read his moves. I've seen this shit before. After he has us all on the ground, he'll turn big. He made a little jump and I simply caught him with my hand. I didn't even have to move. He turned normal human size and I still held his arm tight.
"Good try." I said as the other avengers got to their feet. "Don't mess with me. I know all about you and your heroism. I also know that you have a daughter named Cassie and I know you care for her very much so don't make me angry." I whispered in his ear and he nodded scared as hell. As soon as I let go of his arm, he went over to Sam. He probably believed he'd have some protection over there.
"Nice to meet you..?" Steve began.
"I'm Scott Lang. Pleasure is mine, Captain." He said shaking Steve's hand.
"Well, you didn't need to punch down our avengers but I guess you wanted to prove yourself. And don't even bother to try with Natasha. She's dangerous for sure but she's actually a softie on the inside." Steve said and I punched his arm. He smirked.
"Really." Sam whispered in Scott's ear. "Don't mess with her." Scott smiled.
"What do you want Mr. Ant?" I said and Scott looked over at me.
"I would like to join." He said and Steve looked at me.
"Well we'll have to make some background checks.." He began.
"I did that like two weeks ago. A few burglaries, got some wired friends, worked for Mr. Pym and have a relationship with his daughter so he's pretty much clean." I said.
"How??" Scott began but Sam stopped him from talking by punching him carefully in the arm. Steve looked at me again and I nodded. We could use him.
"I guess, if you got what it takes, you're in." Steve said and smiled.

Steve's POV

I was sitting in the living room, by the sofas and had a little chit chat with a few of the avengers. It was pretty much me, Wanda, Clint, Sam, Vision and Scott. Scott still has a lot to prove but he seems to be a great guy. Wanda and Clint were sitting a few couches away. It looked as if they were having a pretty intense subject to discuss. Wanda talked to Clint a lot during the months after loosing her brother. He's pretty much been a second dad to her. Vision has an eye on her at all time. I wonder if there's something there. Looks like it. Sam, Scott and I were in the middle of a conversation as I felt a knife to my throat and I took the arm of the person behind me and she made a twist in the air landing right beside me in the couch.
"You're getting better." Natasha said as she gave me a kiss. I smiled proudly. The past week, we had been practicing how to get out of a threatened situation when we didn't know that it was coming. It was kind of fun actually.
"Wow I didn't know that you too.." Scott began. Natasha smirked and looked at him.
"Maybe you should be more observant." She said.
"I probably should." He said nervously and Natasha laughed a little.
"I like that you're scared of me but I won't touch your daughter. Well unless she's in danger." Natasha said trying to calm him down.
"Oh, thanks." Scott said laughing a little.
"Yeah, you see, the person you really should fear is Steve here. I know he might look like a soft teddybear but he's really a monster. Especially in bed." Natasha said and I almost spit out my sip of water I just took, making me cough.
"Natasha, a word." I said taking her with me out of the room as she just smirked but followed me.
"You gotta stop making jokes like that. You make them uncomfortable." I said seriously as she just smirked.
"I guess I'm sorry but I was just being honest. Isn't that your thing? Honesty." She said as the smirk on her face grew. She walked closer to me.
"Well yes but not like that and you know it." I said and felt the urge to kiss her.
"Like this then?" She said and kissed me. I kissed her back and she laid her hand on my cheek and I pressed her closer and deepened the kiss.
"Wow. This is just like seeing my mother kiss Santa Claus." Clint said and Natasha stopped kissing me.
"Clint?!" She said in a irritated tone and kept kissing me.
"Alright then but we need you in here when you're done." Clint said embarrassed and walked away. I smiled a little in between the kisses but Natasha didn't stop kissing my lips.