Gray was once again battle Warcry however this time both Jäger and Rocker were back him up. Gray began by attacking using his Ice Make: Geyser before sending Ice Make: Lance to knock them back. He quickly created his Ice Make: Sword as he began attacking the triad from Quatro Cerberus.

Gray attacked using his Ice Make magic over and over again until he knocked out all three mages using his Ice Make Unlimited: One Sided Chaotic Dance, promptly knocking out all three mages before turning and watching Natsu against Bacchus.

Bacchus quickly finished his alcohol before using his Palm magic to attack Natsu. Natsu dodged a few before setting his entire body on fire, burning Bacchus' palms. Natsu grabbed onto Bacchus' shoulders before attacking him with Fire Dragon Swordhorn, knocking the S Class Mage out.

*Laxus and Jellal vs Lamia Scale*

Laxus quickly had his lightning crackling around him as he moved to take out both Yuka and Toby at once. Laxus attacked with his Lightning Dragon Roar, swiftly knocking out Toby who was crying about his sock for some unknown reason.

He turned towards Yuka, sending a Lightning Dragon Fist towards him; however, Yuka dissipated the magic causing Laxus to run towards him while using hand to hand combat to fend him off. Yuka, not expecting this from the Lightning Dragon Slayer, quickly threw up a shield around himself

Alas, Yuka's magic shield quickly fell to Laxus' brute force, causing Laxus to land a hit onto Yuka's nose, sending him back with a crack. Once again Laxus sent a Lightning Dragon Roar towards Yuka, knocking out the Anti Mage before he turned to take on Jura once again.

Jellal was busy in a battle against Sherry, Chelia and Lyon. The three were combining their attacks, two of them distracting the previous Wizard Saint while the third attacked him. Jellal quickly used his Meteor spell, becoming too quick and overwhelming the two females, promptly knocking them out.

Jellal turned towards Lyon who was currently sending his Snow Dragon towards him. Jellal countered with Heavenly Arrows, which sped towards the dragon, piercing it in many places. Lyon sent out his animated Ice Eagles which Jellal took care of using Heavenly Beams.

Jellal jumped into the air before landing on the floor in a crouch, placing both his palms on the floor. Soon seven magic circles appeared in the air before growing brightly. Lyon's eyes widened before he threw up his Ice Make Shield.

The shield held for a bit before it shattered under the power of Jellal's attack, rapidly hitting the Ice Make Mage before knocking him out. Jellal turned to watch Jura and Laxus at it and he could see that both Laxus and Jura were once again on par.

Jellal knew that if they were going to fight Sabertooth, Laxus would need a lot of his magic. Jellal soon bent over before he started casting True Heavenly Body Magic: Sema. The purples clouds started forming around him before making their way towards Jura.

Laxus attacked Jura with his Lightning Dragon Heavenward Halberd. Laxus and Jellal's magic came together, both attacking Jura at the same time, knocking out the Wizard Saint as he fell to the floor, unconscious.

"Wow! Fairy Tail B has managed to take out Twilight Ogre, Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale earning them a total of 30pts! While Fairy Tail A has taken out Lamia Scale and Quatro Cerberus earning them a total of 20pts! It's clearly obvious that Fairy Tail have already won the Grand Magic Games" The first announcer called out, looking at the score boards