Mira quickly overwhelmed Thibault and Hanna, earning 6pts for Fairy Tail B while Gajeel earned two points for Fairy Tail B. The two quickly turned on the last two members of Twilight Ogre who were currently cowering while trying to run away.

Gajeel scowled and Mira laughed before the two moved to grab Elena and Yuri by their legs, quickly swinging them and sending them flying into some buildings. The crowd watched in awe as Mirajane grew her wings before sending Darkness Stream towards them, promptly knocking them out, earning another 2pts.

*Sting and Rogue vs Blue Pegasus*

Sting and Rogue quickly activated their White and Shadow Drive, not wanting to use too much magic while fighting against a whole guild. Rogue was up against Ren, Eve and Jenny while Sting was up against Hibiki, Ichiya and Nichiya.

Sting let out a White Dragon Roar towards Hibiki, knocking out the Archive Mage. He smirked cockily before sending a White Dragon Crushing Fang towards the Nichiya Exceed. Ichiya watched in sadness and anger as Nichiya was quickly knocked out, scoring two points for Fairy Tail B.

Rogue quickly assumed his Shadow Form, sending various Shadow Dragon Slashes and Claws towards Eve and Jenny, the latter being knocked out. Eve and Ren struggled to fight Rogue, who they couldn't land a single hit on due to his Shadow Form.

Soon Rogue had knocked out both Eve and Ren, turning himself to help Sting in his battle against Ichiya, scoring three points for Fairy Tail B. Ichiya once again let out his Armpit Perfume; however Sting managed to get rid of the putrid smell using his cleansing magic.

The Twin Dragons stood next to each other, glaring at the S Class Mage and Leader of the Trimens as they panted slightly. Rogue let out a Shadow Dragon Roar at the same time as Sting let out a White Dragon Roar, the two attacks combining before rushing towards Ichiya, knocking him out, scoring another 5pts for Fairy Tail B.

*Rufus and Orga vs Mermaid Heel*

Rufus stood to the side, watching as Orga fought Risley and Arana before turning himself to fight Beth and Millianna. Orga imbued his fists and feet with black lightning, sending attacks against both Risley and Arana.

Orga soon found himself on the ground, the gravity around him growing stronger as Arana moved freely, landing an attack on his body. Just as she began to move away, Orga's body began to spark, sending a large thunderbolt towards Arana before sending her back, unconscious.

His thunder then moved towards Risley who was still holding him down, trying to crush his large body against the ground. Risley tried to move out of the way, however she didn't see the attacks that were moving towards her from behind, sending her into the air before knocking her out. Orga stood up once the gravity relented, brushing himself off.

Rufus was holding his own against his duelling partners while Kagura began duelling Orga, anger taking over her as she unsheathed the Archenemy. Rufus quickly took in the sight of both Beth and Millianna before attacking the two of them using Night of the Falling Stars.

Rufus ran to help Orga in his battle against Kagura. Orga let out his 120mm Black Lightning Canon while Rufus sent out Karma of the Burning Land. The ground under Kagura erupted, large geysers of lava flowing out, hitting her while Orga's Black Lightning Canon made impact, quickly knocking her out too.

*Natsu and Gray vs Quatro Cerberus*

Natsu quickly sucked in a large breath, before attacking using his Fire Dragon's Roar, promptly hitting into Nobarly and Semmes, knocking the weaker of Quatro Cerberus out before moving on to attack Bacchus.