Chapter 42: Under influence of drug

Comenzar desde el principio

I stared back at him. Did he kidnap me?
He was nearing my bed. Panic, I pulled my hands, hopping to break the chain free from the bed post.

"Ello ma lil pussy Ano. D'ya miss me?"

That name hit me hard in my head and turned me into the fragile girl I used to be.

"Get away from me, you manwhore!" I spat at him, trying to hide my feelings.

He chuckled, his legs touching the bed, "D'ya thin I'll listen to ya?"

His hands gripped both my legs. "Noooo! Don't touch me!"

"It's your turn now, my lil pussy Ano." He laughed, his voice echoed in the room.

I despised that name. I hated him. Tears sprinkled down my cheeks. I wanted to kick my legs but my body had gone numb. "No. Please." I begged, my throat feeling dry.

He continued laughing like a maniac. After a few seconds his laugh died out and he whispered, "I wun to eat ya and taste d sweet juice of yar."

My heart stopped beating. His satanic image stood in front of my eyes, haunting me. He took hold of the blanket which was covering my body and slowly, he pulled it off me.

I gulped the lump in my throat and shouted with all my will power, "Help! Help me! Alex... Alex! Help me!"

"Hahahaha, no one is goin to help ya, Ano. Not even tat sweet boy of yars. Shout ol ya wun. No one is comin for ya while ya come for me." He managed to free the blanket from my body. His hands made their way to my pants.

"Mar.... no, don't! Help!"

_________________

Robert Hugh Patrick

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry," I whispered to her as I caressed her soft cheek. "It's all my fault."

"Don't worry," Jared who was standing beside me said, "the doctor said its first degree burn; it'll heal in a few days."

Jared kept telling me not to worry but he didn't have any idea how much pain Hannah was in.

"But what I don't understand is, how did the doctor find drug in her blood, she was perfectly fine when she was talking to me," exclaimed Eleana, who was at the other side, sitting by Hannah's side, stroking her hair.

I stared at her bandage hands, a pang of guilt ran through me. "I shouldn't have brought her with me to the club."

Jared said, "It's not your fault man. Luckily, we brought her here. The doctor managed to drain out the drug from her system before it has gotten serious."

"I think it's the bartender who spiked her drink," I implied, thinking about the coffee Hannah was drinking back in the club.

"That man! How dare he? I would fire him the second I get back!" Jared snapped, thinking about his bartender.

Eleana was about to say something. Before she had a chance too, a sound caught our attention. Everyone in the room stopped speaking and observed Hannah.

Her body was trembling. She was shaking her head, lifting her arms and kicking her legs. She shouted with her eyes still shut, "Help! "Help! Help me! Alex... Alex! Help me!"

Alex, I gritted my teeth. Who the fuck is he? Why is Hannah shouting for him?

"Mar... don't!" She continued shaking her legs.

"Press the emergency button," Jared said, pointing at the red button.

I pressed it but no one seemed to come. "Call the doctor."

Eleana dashed out and yelled, "Doctor, help!"

She was rather dramatic but thanks to her, a doctor came in. He had a surgery mask on.

"Everyone out now," he ordered, holding a syringe in his hand.

We all nodded and headed out of the ward.

I hope she's ok.

________________

Hannah Charles

I felt something hard hit my cheek. Immediately, I opened my eyes, blinking them to adjust to the light. It was a dream. I sighed. A dream. But wait, why was everything white? Was I in heaven? My eyes skimmed and I noticed all the machines. I was in a hospital, why?

I tried to move. My hands hurt incredibly. I stared at them. Thank god they were not tied to the bed. But instead, both my wrist were bandaged up to my elbow. I shook my head. Why God, why me? Why was my hands bandaged? Did that satanic man do that to me?

Being aware I wasn't in the room alone, I gazed up at the doctor who had slapped me, examining him. His eyes looked familiar.

Do I know him?

"Are you ok?" he asked, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you."

I was puzzled at what he was saying. Then, he pulled down his mask. I gasped, "You!"

"Shh!" he quickly covered my mouth.

_____________________________________________________________________

Happy New Year 2016 to all my lovely readers!

A special new year update :D

So who do you think???????

Don't forget to support me; VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

I need all your support I can get, it helps to motivate me and helps me to update. Your words mean a lot to me.

Love y'all,

SweetAngelx