Chapter 5 - Three for the Love of One

Mulai dari awal

“Morning hun!  You look mighty fine today.”  Keegan threaded his arm hands through her fur and massaged her underneath the ears.  She licked his face hungrily and closed her eyes and let out what sounded like a soft howl in pleasure.  “You can shift whenever you want babe.  But I think give it a day or two.  You have chances of healing faster in wolf form.”  Keegan got up and walked to the bedside table and got a pitcher of water.  He poured some into a deep bowl for Queran, which she hungrily lapped dry.  Keegan was so pleased that she has become stronger.  He shuddered at the thought of nearly losing her.  He hoped that his mate would understand that he would do anything to save her.  He was now looking forward to more mornings waking up next to her, snuggle up and bury his…Whoa, back up stud. Take it slow. Damn, I’m getting a hard on.  Great, just fucking great.  He turned his back on Queran and adjusted his trousers but left his shirt unbuttoned.  As he turned back, Queran was staring at him with a… Was that a wolfy grin on her face.  Ohhh his mate was as naughty.  He walked back to her and sat on the bedside, stroking her back.

“Hey babe, you know I would hate to leave you alone, but I’m supposed to work on a 24 today so I have to go to admin and fix up the roster.  I’ll get Tanner to come accompany you.  Is that aright?”

Queran slumped back on the bed and rested her chin on top of her paws and shut her eyes.

“Oh hun!  Don’t be like that.  You know I would love nothing more than to be here with you.   But you’re mate’s an alpha and a doctor too.  You can’t have me shirk on my duties, love.  You look so cute by the way.”  He was back to stroking her head that found its way to her back and to her behind, giving it a nice naughty pat.  My mate is so hot even in her wolf form..damn

Queran’s head shot up and let out a growl.  Keegan belted into a full blown laugh.  “Double damn, that was so hot babe.”  He rubbed his nose against her muzzle, which earned him a playful bite into his jaw.  “How I would love to know what’s going through your pretty head.” 

The mind link to her was not open yet as they have to complete the mating process.  He made a mental note to discuss that with her when she was 100%.  His body shivered at the thought of making her completely his.  He vowed he will do things right this time to make up for claiming her without her full  knowledge.  He continued to wrestle her that made him land flat on his back.  He cupped the sides of her face and looked into those golden yellow orbs.  “I can lose myself in those beautiful eyes.  I just hope you can see love through mine.  I am ready for forever with you.”  He nose-kissed her.

Queran bowed her head and nudged his opened shirt from the night before.  With her wet nose tip she sniffed and licked on his chest.  Keegan suddenly grew warm and tingly.  All his blood had seemed to travel south to his groin and his hard on was in full splendor.  He groaned as the licks moved lower to his abs and he clutched her neck.  “Babe..oh goddess…ahhhh.  We have to stop baby.  I’m so tempted to shift and take you. “ 

With powerful strength, he wrestled her down on her back.  “Now you be a good girl and rest.  I won’t be gone long and I love you..hmm”

He helped Queran under the duvet and kissed her on the top of her head.  He had to get into the bathroom for a cold shower then take care of a little business and get back to his mate.  He was languidly undressing as the smell of Queran’s arousal assaulted his senses.  He was smiling as he recalled that heated wolf make out session.  There will be plenty of time to play mate, and I’m going to enjoy every minute of it. Too bad I have to jerk off this stupid erection.  He was hoping it would be the first and the last time he does it.