Just messing around!

-I know i'm a terrible person....haha please don't hate me.... I made you guys wait forever! I just have like no motivation....Horrible excuse, anyway please don't hate me too much... This one is dedicated to @smilingsteph! She is the second winner! Congrats! And everybody had great ideas, and I will most likely go back and write them. Oh and she didn't specify what her name was so I used Steph, haha I know I know so random! So with that enjoy! (Sorry for the mistakes)

Steph's POV

Today I am visiting One Direction's house. I met them at a party that my cousin held. Me and Harry chatted for a while and then he intruduced me to the rest of the lads. We are good friends now, so I don't think that they will mind me dropping by.

I walked up to their door, and rang the doorbell twice. I waited for about 30 seconds and then Harry opened the door.

"Hi Harry!" I said

"Oh my gosh! Steph! Hi!" He practically yelled.

"Come in!" He said

I walked in and sat on the couch in the living room while Harry went to go get the rest.

"Steph!" I heard four voices yell before I was tackeld in a hug.

"Guys! C-Can't breath!" i laughed

"Sorry Steph, so what brings ya here?" Liam asked

"Well....I don't know really, just missed ya guys....I needed to have some friend time, i guess." I confessed.

"Okay well you, Niall and Harry can have some fun while Zayn, Liam and I go out grocery shopping." Louis told me

"Okay!" I exclaimed

1 Hour later

"Guys.......I'm SOOO bored!" I sighed we were doing nothing but eating in Niall's room

"Well what do you want to do?" Niall asked

"Ummm let's watch a movie!" I said

"Ooooh how about this one?" Harry said holding up a DVD.

I looked closely at it and it said...'Sex on Wheels' (AN: lol soo cheesy!!! I couldn't think of any names) I burst out laughing while Niall just blushed.

"W-w-why do you have that!" I asked between laughs

"I-it's not mine, I'm holding on to it for a friend!" He said

"Sure you are!" Harry said

"Well...come on then we don't have all day! Put it in!" I said and Harry and Niall looked at each other.

"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" They said at the same time. I just rolled my eyes and put the disc in.

45 min later

We were watching a chick and a pretty hot dude get it on when Liam Louis and Zayn came in to the room. I looked at Niall and Harry's faces and turned pale. I am so confused... Why are they so scared? And why do Louis and Zayn look so mad?

"Ummm guys? You okay?" I asked them

Liam left the room shaking his head and Niall stopped the movie. I am still very confused...

"Look Zayn, we were just-" Harry was cut off by Zayn

"EVERY BODY IN A CORNER NOW!" He screamed

Holy shit! I've never been so scared of Zayn in my life. I stayed still while Niall and Harry scrambled off to a corner.

"Steph, you might wanna choose a corner." Louis said sternly

I was still confused but went in a corner anyway.

"We leave for 2 hours and we come back to find you guys watching PORN!" Zayn screamed

"When we come back you better still be in our corners." Louis said and they left.

"Guys, what the hell is going on!" I whisper-yelled

No answer.

"Guys!" I tried again

No answer.

Zayn and Louis came back like 5 min later with a....HAIRBRUSH?!?! What the fuck is he going to do? Brush our tangles out?

"Steph come over here." Louis says.

"Harry come over here" Zayn says

I walk over to Louis and he grabbed my arm and pulled me over his lap.

"Louis what the hell are-" I was cut off by a SMACK

"Ow! What the hell! ARE YOU SPANKING ME?" I yelled

"Yes now be quiet befor I add more!"Louis commands

"No I will not be quiet Louis! I'm fucking 15 years old you can't fucking spank me!" I yelled, but he ignored me and continued spanking me. I looked next to me and saw Harry over Zayns lap being spanked. I'm not confused anymore.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK! SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK "OW! louis STOP!!!" SPANK! SPANK SPANK SPANK "Ahhh stop please!" SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK! SPANK SPANK SPANK "I-IM SORRY!!!!!"SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK! He finally stopped and he picked me up and hugged me.

I pushed him away though, and ran to the bathroom. I pulled my trousers and my panties down and looked at the damage. My bum was a dark shade of pink. Outside I could here Niall being spanked and Harry being comforted by Louis. Right now I just wanted to go home.

I wiped my eyes and pulled up my panties and trousers. I got out of the bathroom and headed towards the door, I was about to leave when I felt someone tug my arm. I looked back angrily and saw that it was Liam.

"Yes?" I asked madly

"Where are you going?" He asked

"Home." I said annoyed

"Why?" He asked again

"Because I quite frankly don't like being spanked for no fucking reason, and at home, that doesn't happen so goodbye." I turned around just to be pulled back into the house and I was sat on the sofa.

"Stop pulling me back Liam, I want to go home!" I yelled

He pulled me into a hug and I tried to push him back, but unlike Louis he was ready for that as his grip tightened.

"Please let me go, I just want to go home." I said tears in my eyes

"It's okay Steph, just let it out." He told me

"N-no Liam, I just let me go, I don't like to cry." I confessed

This just made him hold me tighter and I couldn't help it, and I cried.

"It's okay, just let it out" he said

"I-I'm sorry Liam." I finally said

He chucked and said "you were forgiven a long time ago."

I sniffled and put my head in his chest.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and tears came back into my eyes as I saw that it was Louis. I put my head deeper in Liam's chest and he laughed.

"Steph?" Louis asked softly

I got my head out of Liam's chest and tackled Louis into a hug

"I'm sorry Louis, so so sorry!" I confessed

"Hey, hey it's okay!" He assured and rubbed circles on my back.

That's how we stayed for the rest of the night. Me snuggled into Louis as we all watched movies. (Appropriate ones of course) the next day we went out for ice cream and soda, we went to the arcade, and we ate dinner at Nando's and then I had to leave, but overall it was a fun weekend.

- Holy unicorns! That was longer than expected, but you deserved it! I hoped you liked it, I thought I should do something different! I don't know about you guys, but I love this chapter! I had a lot of fun writing it! Please please please tell me what you think! Until next time my unicorns! 😘