Birthday Wishes!

-Thanks to 1D_angel14 for the idea! It's really great and for anyone else who wants to suggest ideas feel free to and I will do them! Ok well I will not keep you waiting, sorry for the mistakes, but ENJOY!

(Harry's POV)

This morning I woke up in a great mood! I know weird right, Harry? In a good mood early in the morning? Well, it's because today was my 17th birthday! I couldn't wait until I saw what the boys had in mind. Movies? Arcade? Awesome feast? I couldn't wait!

I went down stairs to find no one in the kitchen, but I found a note-

To Harry-

Went out to do some arrends, don't wait up!

-The boys

I got tears in my eyes at the thought of the boys leaving on my birthday, but then I realized that they were probably out getting me presents! Yay!

(3 hours later)

Okay i'm starting to doubt that they rememberd.

(6:00)

I can't belive they forgot! That's it i'm going t go get a drink.

I left the house at 6:30 and walked to the nearest club since ya know I turned 18!

(12:00 Harry's POV)

I was currently grinding on a girl that I had just met. How, you ask? I have no idea. At least I was enjoying my birthday...Alone. I stopped dancing when i noticed the time.

12:00 in the morning... Shit.

I ran home and as I was about to enter when I thought...'Hey why should I be rushing to get home? It's my birthday and they forgot so, I should be able to do whatever I wanted today' I walked in anyways, just to find an angry Zayn and Louis.

"Hi." I said, 'I didn't do anything wrong! I didn't even drink! Why are they so mad, I should be mad at them!' I thought to myself

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN HARRY?" Louis yelled at me

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU EVEN CARE LOUIS?" I said mocking his tone

"That is enough Harry!" Lou said while he bent me over the couch and took off his belt.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

He kept bringing down smacks onto my boxer-coverd bum. It hurt like hell, but I wasn't going to say sorry any time soon.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

He dropped the belt and tried to hug me, but I pushed him away.

"Harry I-" He started, but I cut him off

"Just leave me alone Lou, i'm going to bed." I sniffled and started up the stairs, but before I was up fully, I told Louis-

"Thanks for the birthday present Lou." and ran upstairs, slamed my door shut and locked it.

(Lou's POV)

"Thanks for the birthday present Lou." I gasped and so did Zayn.

"Oh my gosh, today was Harry's birthday Zayn!" I said with tears in my eyes

"What are we going to do?" We asked eachother at the same time.

I needed to fix this.

I got my car keys and left Zayn in charge. I had an amazayn idea! I was going to buy Harry the best present ever!

(After buying the present. Lou's POV)

I got out of the car with the box in my hands and went straight to Harry's room.

"Hazza?" I asked softly

"Go away..." Harry sniffled

"Haz i'm sorry that I spanked you on your, birthday and i'm sorry that I forgot, but I bought you something that will make you love me again!" I said happily

I handed the box to him which he gladly took.

(Harry's POV)

I gladly took the box which when I opened said

"meow:"

"OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! IT'S A KITTY!!! I LOVE HER! OMG THANK YOU LOU! I LOVE YOU!" I said while embracing him into a bear hug.

"I really am sorry Harry." He said with a frown

"It's okay I forgive ya Lou!" I reasurred him with a kiss on the cheek

"I'm gonna call you mittens!" I told the cat

We went downstairs to find the rest of the lads with a cake that said:

'We're sorry Harry! Happy Birthday!'

I laughed and thanked them with a hug. We stayed up late watched movies and orderd pizza.

Today wasn't so bad after all.

-Hello Unicorns! How are you today? I hope you are doing well! Anyway what did ya think??? Leave feed back PLEASE! Until next time!!!