Ice Cream and Awake.

Igneel's POV

We walk into the ice cream parlor. I sit next to Simon, Layla next to Tetsu, Lighting next to Choko. Mizu next to Choko on the other side. I ordered vanilla ice cream, Simon ordered Strawberry. I forget what everyone else ordered but all I know is that Layla ordered a spicy chocolate. Then our ice cream comes. Then we all start eating our ice cream. I smile slightly. Simon pats me on the back. "Hey, don't look so down. Here" He hands me a spoon. "try some of my ice cream" I blush. "O-only if you try mine" I hand him a spoon as well. I take a scoop of his ice cream then put it in my mouth. He takes a bite of my ice cream. I smile at him. "Its delicious." Simon smiles. "Same goes to yours." I nod.

 Layla's POV

I smile as I watch Igneel and Simon share ice cream. "Those two are mates aren't they?" I squeak and look at Tetsu. "Yes they are, Igneel knows it and I have no doubts that Simon knows that" "If they do mate, how will that work?" I lick my ice cream. "simple, If they do, Simon will turn into a dragon. That way Simon will have the same time of life as Igneel." Tetsu grunts and crosses his arms. "Good to know." I smile and eat my ice cream.

Lucy's POV

I open my eyes. I wince as the light hits my eyes. I can't even move. I groan in pain. The last thing I remember is Igneel telling me about Zeno. I growl. Then I wince. "Lucy?" I hear someone groaning. I turn my head and see Natsu. I widen my eyes. Natsu had bandages around his forehead and his arms, legs, and torso. "N-Natsu, how?" He grins. "You had a rampage, We fought and I won" I frown. "That's nothing to be proud of!" He sighs. "If it makes you feel better you look the exact same." I glance down at myself. I sigh and look at the ceiling. "How did you win, I would of killed you in an instant" Natsu chuckles "Fight of dominance" I smile a bit. "So you dominated me" Natsu smirks. "Hell yeah! Besides you can't kill your partner in a fight of dominance." I giggle. "Nope, you'll have tell me about the fight" Natsu laughs and tells me what happened.

I blush as he tells me about the kiss but that's how you win fights of dominance. I smile. "Well I'm glad you protected everyone." Natsu smiles. "No problem" "Hmm~ I chose the right one" "Damn right" I giggle. I hear a meow. I look to my lap. Kito as a cat was on my lap. I sigh. I know the spell that Zeno used. Kito doesn't remember anything. He is know just a cat with no memories. "Is that Kito?" I nod. "Yeah he doesn't remember anything though." Kito purrs and walks up to my hand. He rubs against my hand. I carefully pet him. "Are we going to keep him?" Natsu grumbles. "Sure, but he has to stay home" I smile "I love you!" "Love you too Lucy"