Wendy's Prophecy

Lucy's POV

I sigh then I say cheerfully "let's go see Wendy's tunnel!" Wendy cheers while Natsu smiles. Then I walk to Grandeeny's tunnel. I skip the pictures until I reach Wendy's tunnel. I smile saying "every Dragon slayer's tunnel its connected to their Dragon's. Well it also does the same with mates." Natsu tilts his head saying"this tunnel system is confusing." I sigh saying "I know, for example, Natsu's tunnel in mine also connects to Igneel's" Wendy smiles saying "what about my mate?" I smirk saying "I would love to tell you yes but, since your mate is human...he doesn't have a tunnel in here" I smile lightly then I walk into Wendy's tunnel.

It shows a picture pod Wendy being born then it goes to her parents abandoning her. Meeting Grandeeny, Grandeeny going inside of her. Meeting Mystogan, Cait Shelter. Carla's egg then then egg hatching. Her growing up, meeting us when Oracion Seis happened. Joining Fairy Tail, then it goes to her adventures with us. The present then it shows her watching me and Natsu turn into Crystal. Then years go by then she mates with Romeo. I hear Natsu say "not surprising" I giggle as Wendy stutters with a major blush on her face. I continue walking then it shows Wendy and Romeo having twins. Then it shows her getting old then her dying. At the end of the tunnel it opens up for the twins. Wendy tilts her head, with a major blush on her face saying "why are there two open tunnels?" I smile saying"any kid with Dragon slayer parents aren't exactly human." Wendy nod so I say"where to next?" Natsu tilts his head saying "can we see mine please!" I smile but say "I can show you but I have to skip some parts." Natsu smiles saying "that's fine." I smile so I go to Natsu's tunnel but I don't enter yet. I say a spell that covers most pod the stuff I don't want him to see. Then I enter.

I sigh then manage to see that the spell worked. It skipped up to the point where Natsu was training with Igneel. I stop moving as Natsu says "why are the ones from before have black blobs covering them?" I sigh and pick him up with my talons. I ignore his protests and bring him in front of me. I feel my eyes turning red do I growl and "stop asking questions! I put a spell on them ago you can't see it. I'm trying to protect you! I don't want you to become something your not!" I put him on my head and say "look I'm sorry but I can't tell you. You'll find out in the future, but not by choice." Natsu pats my head saying "its fine, I'm just wondering what is so bad that you had to cover." I smile saying "the prophecy said in ten years you'll find out. Which doesn't make much sense since we will be in crystal." Wendy makes an ahh sound saying "about that spell, what spell called and what does it do?" I freeze up saying " I-I can't tell you. But it seals up whoever casts the spell." I shake my head then say "l-lets go" then I continue walking.