Dragon Library

Lucy's POV

I look at a giant cave with a water fall over the entrance, making the cave hard to spot. I land on the ground and look up. The sky was painted with yellows, pinks, and white. I sigh and think 'I have to open the cave by roaring so I'll wake Natsu that way as well'  I giggle then take a deep breath. I roar really loudly, making the water part and Natsu falling off my back. Natsu falls to the ground, he looks at me glaring saying "I was having a good dream!" I giggle saying "this is the only way to reveal the path. If the librarian asks, you are my mate. OK?" Natsu nods saying "Ok, but why?" I sigh saying "the librarian hates humans, he makes Porlusca seem like whispering. He's not to friendly with dragon slayers anyways. So you saying that you're my mate makes him fine with it." Natsu nods then I put him on my head again and walk inside.

Natsu looks around in awe so I smile saying "want to know more about Igneel?" Natsu looks at me with the biggest smile on his face. I giggle then I say loudly " I, Lucy. Dragon of the stars and flames. Request that you show me the way to information about Igneel, king of Fire dragons!" Then a path of lights lead us to a room. I walk down the hallway and Natsu clenches his fist. I sigh and say "I need to get a few things after this, I'll need you to carry the books because the books and stuff are human size." Natsu nods saying " where is this librarian?" I sigh saying "I'll show you when we check the books out." Natsu nods saying "come on! I want to know more about Igneel!" I sigh and then we finally reach the books about Igneel. I use two claws to grab two books about Igneel. I hand them to Natsu then I request to see books about myself. The lights then shift to a few bookselves down. I grab the books about me and hand them to Natsu. Then I say loudly "I, Lucy. Dragon of stars and flames. Request that you open the path to the check out desk!"

Then a giant hole to fit two dragons open in the ceiling. I fly up along way then I see a platform in front of me so I fly forward and land. I walk up to the giant desk and ring a bell in front of me. Then a path behind the desk opens and something small and white walks up to the desk. A fox the size of Natsu walks forward and up to a lacrima screen. The fox looks at me saying "it's been a long time Lucy" I giggle saying "I had some problems, otherwise I would have come sooner Kitsune" Kitsune sighs then says "what do you want to check out?" I lift Natsu off my head with a claw, I also pick up the books. Kitsune looks at Natsu and says "what is a dragon slayer doing with you?" I giggle and say "he's my   mate, anyways, can I check those out?" Kitsune looks at me saying "don't get to involved with humans Lucy." I sigh and nod saying "I know, I know. Because as you said 'humans are foolish and dumb" Natsu glares at me slightly so I giggle at him. Kitsune nods and grabs the books. Then Kitsune looks Natsu in the eye saying "take care of her for me, she's like a daughter to me." Natsu looks at Kitsune confused saying "Of course I'll take care of her." Kitsune nods in satisfaction then looks at me saying "got a good one did you?" I blush saying "O-Of course, I'll see you again" Kitsune hands Natsu the books saying "After two months, a screen will appear in front of you asking to return the books. Choose yes and the books will automatically appear back here"

I nod at Kitsune and put Natsu on my head again. I fly down the hole and land on the ground. I  walk out of the library and out of the water fall. I fly up and ask Natsu "Lets go home first, I have to tell the others" Natsu nods saying "yeah and I'm getting hungry." I giggle and say "check inside my bag, I came prepared. Go ahead and eat it all" Natsu almost drools and goes through my bag. I fly to Fairy Tail for half a day until something hits my wing. I say to Natsu "Natsu, can you check out my wing, something hit it" Natsu nods saying "ok, but how? We're in the clouds?" I shrug and continue to fly. Natsu walks down my back and in between my flapping wings. Natsu stays back there for a minute until something hits my wing again. Then Natsu runs to my head saying "An arrow hit your wings and another one hit a joint" I tense up then say "Natsu, get our stuff and onto my hand. We got company" Natsu nods slowly and grabs all o our stuff. I raise a giant claw then Natsu walks on it with our stuff. As soon as he gets on, I close my hand, not enough to crush him, and fold my wings back. I start falling to the ground really fast. Then the sky turns black, black with arrows.