She was right, and Jay knew it. He could hear the hurt in her voice, causing tears to build up in his eyes.

Nev and Max restrained Trinity. "No. Trinity, you have to stop. No violence."

"What exactly am I to you?" she asked Jay. Her voice was quieter.

"Let me explain. Let me explain." he asked.

Trinity took a deep breath.

"No. I trusted you, dude. I could've simply lied to all of the guys that I turned down, but I didn't. I'm just gonna go now. It was nice to finally meet you, Jay, but just know that I never wanted to meet you like this. It wasn't what I imagined it to be like, but not everything always goes as planned. I can't be here. I really cannot. It's funny because I've been waiting so long to see your face, but now, I can't even look at you," Trinity said. She wiped the corner of her eye with her pinky.

"Please, don't leave. You didn't even give me a chance to-"

"Ugh! Please? Can I go, now?" She asked Nev and Max. She turned around, and he watched every step she took, until she was out of view. He quickly wiped the tear that rolled down his face.

He felt so shitty; so dumb. How could he be so dumb? He lost the only girl who understood him. The only girl who pushed him to do better. The only girl he loved so dearly.

Today was supposed to be perfect for both of them. Jay had no intentions to hurt her. This was the first time that he's met with her, but it would probably be the last.

I don't deserve her... I never did, he thought.

Trinity tried her best to smile at little children who watched her walk by. Tears kept coming out of her eyes, and she wanted them to stop, but they couldn't. Just imagining her boyfriend with whoever the girl was, disgusted her.

A couple of minutes ago, she was feeling on top of the world. Her dream came true when she found out that the person she's loved for almost three years, was actually real.

Everything was going well, until Nev brought up the question that ruined everything. She couldn't be mad at Nev, though; it's not like he was the one who cheated on her.

It made her wonder what would happen if Nev never asked Jay the question–would Jay ever tell me he cheated? she thought, as she opened the passenger door.

She climbed in and slammed the car door shut.

Nev

I felt a little bad for bringing the question up; they were enjoying each other's presence, and I destroyed the moment.

I just felt like she needed to know. If it'd been a year, and he never told her what really happened, who would?

I watched Jay turn around as soon as Trinity was out of sight. He sighed and took a seat at the table once again. He stared down at the table as tears fell from his eyes. He made no attempt to wipe them away.

"Hey.." I said.

He looked up at me, but then quickly looked back down.

"I already know I fucked up," he mumbled. He bit his lip.

"Why... What brought you to do it?" Max asked.

Jay slowly shrugged, and his eyes remained on the table. At this point, it was clear he didn't want to talk to us. I wouldn't want to talk if I just got slapped.

"I'll go check on Trinity," I said.

I stood up from the table, and a camera guy followed me to the SUV. I could see Trinity through the car window, looking down at her lap.

With a small frown on my face, I got into the driver's seat. I looked at Trinity, but she never made eye contact with me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

A few seconds passed, before she spoke."Sad... angry... confused... deceived.." She said and sniffled.

"Why do you think he did it?" I asked.

"I'm not sure..." She chuckled. "But it's great to know who he really is now."