03: "Beauty and Brains"

*1 week later*

Trinity

Today was the day that Nev and Max were coming to my house. Well, not my house, my parents' house. I haven't officially gotten my apartment, but I'm working on it!

I was so nervous to meet Nev and Max. I was still in shock that I Skyped them because never would I have thought I would talk to them personally about my story. I just wish it was as easy to Skype with Jay.

I sighed.

I really hoped that he's real. I don't know what I'll do if I found out that he was a 40-year old man, or even a female.

If that was the case, that meant 3 years of my life was wasted.

My phone suddenly dinged.

Nev: We're outside.

I pursed my lips together and stood up from the couch.

"Oh my gosh," I mumbled to myself, as I walked towards the front door. As I unlocked it, my hand was shaking. I twisted the knob.

"Oh-" I said and covered a huge smile with my hand.

Nev and Max appeared, and behind them were what seemed like millions of cameras and microphones. It was like I was being interviewed for the news or something.

"Trinity!" they exclaimed.

"Hey, guys!" I exclaimed. I gave them both hugs.

"This is the crew.." Max said and gestured towards the people with cameras.

"Hey crew!" I greeted them.

They smiled and waved.

"It's so hot out. May we come in?" Nev asked.

"Sure, sure," I said. I moved out of the way and let everyone in.

"We can talk in there." I pointed and led them to the living room.

Nev and Max sat down on the leather couch, while the crew set up some of their cameras on tables. Max had a little camera of his own and turned it to me. I smiled and waved.

All of this was weird but exciting. I took a seat on the other leather couch across from them.

"How are you guys?" I asked.

"We're good. What about you?" Nev asked.

"Awesome!"

"Nice house," Max spoke.

"Thank you," I said and smiled.

"Is this your parents' house or-"

"Yes, but they're at work," I said.

"They know that we're here, right?" Nev asked.

"Yes," I said and laughed.

"You're so bubbly," Nev said, with a smile.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, I'm just really nervous," I said.