05: May the Truth Reveal Itself

I put my hand on my forehead, while Max shook his head.

"This is bad...really bad." Max said.

I sighed and continued to stare at the picture in disbelief.

"Who is that?" Max asked.

"I don't know, but it's not Trinity," I said.

In the picture was a Hispanic girl with brown hair, hugging Justin, Jay, or whoever the hell this was, from behind. Her hand was under his shirt, and her head was resting on his shoulder.

It was captioned: she motivates me 😌

The picture was dated back to 4 weeks ago.

"Is this recent?" Max asked.

I nodded as I continued to look through more photos, searching for this mystery girl. Maybe she could tell us what's going on because right now, I had so many questions.

It wasn't too long, until we came across another photo of them.

"Aww man..." Max murmured.

My eyes widened. This picture was worst than the first one. This time, Jay was shirtless, holding one of the girl's legs around his waist, while her chest was pressed against his. He was giving her this look as if he wanted to take her right then and there, meanwhile, she was flashing a nonchalant, Barbie doll smile at the camera.

This one was captioned: the party was pretty fun last night 😌👀 @yoventura

I quickly clicked on the account that was tagged in the photo. It took me to a profile with the name Yovanna Ventura.

45.5k followers. 221 following.

"Now that's ratio goals, dude," Max said.

I chuckled and shook my head. I clicked on her profile picture, and it was definitely the same girl from the photo.

I exited out of the picture and examined her page.

Her bio read: 5'9 | MIA | snapchat- yooventura | For business inquiries only! --> yovanna.ven@gmail.com

"Is she real? Maybe a catfish also.." Max spoke.

"Well, let's find out shall we?" I asked.

I opened up a new tab and went to my e-mail.

"She specifically said business inquiries only, Nev!" Max joked.

"Well, I'm a business man today," I said.

I clicked Compose.

To: yovanna.ven@gmail.com
From: catfishnev@gmail.com
Subject: Catfish MTV

Hi, Yovanna! This is Nev and Max from the MTV show, Catfish! Don't be alarmed, no one is using your photos. We just want to ask you a few questions about your friend, Justin Bieber. Please get back to us ASAP if you're willing to help. You can FaceTime me with this email. It's registered with iMessage. Thank you! Have a nice day.

I clicked on Send and sighed. I opened the Twitter tab again and went back to justinbieberr.

"Click on that soundcloud link in the bio," Max said.