Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

"One year," Camila said, grabbing at Lauren's shirt. "Ninety nine more to go." Camila pulled Lauren in for another kiss, extending her arms on Lauren's shoulders and her fingers lacing together at the end. "I love you so much."

"I'm crazy about you." Lauren said before heading to the other side and getting into the car.

Once they left the parking lot, Camila's phone went off. One of the people in her class had texted her. Attached was a picture of Camila in Lauren's arms from a couple minutes ago, obviously taken by someone who was watching. Camila subconsciously pulled at her bottom lip, that was now curling upwards.

"Look at this." Camila lifted her phone for
Lauren who pulled up to red light.

"If the picture wasn't so disgustingly cute, I would be alarmed that people are taking pictures of us." Lauren joked. "Send it to me."

Camila nodded and did as asked.

"So babe," Lauren started. "I was going to get twelve roses but the florist started talking to me and she explained the different meanings behind the flowers. I thought it was nicer to have twenty eight that told a story and stood for something. Red is love and passion because I love you and I want every single step of our relationship and every single moment to be full of passion." Lauren looked over to the bouquet, picking which flower to explain next.

"White is innocence and purity. I wasn't sure about this one but it got me thinking and though we bang like all the time," Camila laughed. "there's a certain innocence that comes with you. I want our relationship and our intentions to be pure, and full of love. I don't want anything extra to influence us, our relationship is about us and us only. The white and red roses are all together and its because apparently when you give someone red and white together, it means unity. The dark pink is gratitude because I'm incredibly grateful that you're in my life, for all the things you're teaching me, and that you're giving me the opportunity to love you and be with you. The light pink is admiration because you're by far the person I'd admire the most. You're caring, you're charismatic, you're optimistic, I can go on for days. You're so easy to love, Camila. I admired the girl I met back in high school and I admire the beautiful woman she's grown up to be."

"Laur," Camila whispered, in awe.

"I'm not done, babe" Lauren squeezed her hand. "The orange ones stand for fascination. I'm completely fascinated by you and everything you do. The way you think, the way you speak, the way you love is the most amazing thing to see. Coral is desire, you're the one thing I want in life and in so many ways. I want to be with you in any and every possible way. You're like a temptation for me, the only difference being that you're good for me. It's not bad to want you because you make me so
much better. Purple is enchantment, and like I said the night I told you I loved you, I'm completely enchanted by you. The yellowish red ones are for falling in love. It's the most disgustingly cliché thing I can say today but I fall for you again every day. "

"Pull over." Camila ordered, wide eyed.

"What?" Lauren chuckled.

"Pull over, right there." Camila extended an arm to point at a free parking spot to their right. Lauren, knowing she wouldn't get an answer, did as she was told. She put the car in park and looked over at Camila. Before she could even get a word out, Camila had her seatbelt unbuckled and she was climbing on to Lauren's lap.

"I don't even know how to answer that." Camila's hot breath teased Lauren's lips. "You're the most intelligent, beautiful, funniest, craziest person I know. I've never loved anyone like I love you. There's nothing that I can say to match any of that." Camila grabbed Lauren's hands and slid them to her waist. "I love you like crazy."