Chapter 2

Indonesia walled down the corridor with her twin Malaysia and Timor Leste after that out of control meeting ended, "Hey Indon, I saw a few countries looking at you at the meeting" Malaysia said in a teasing voice, Indonesia glared at her playfully "I told you not to call me that! And who was it?" She said.

Timor looked at his two sister "[1]kak, you're going to have a boyfriend?" He asked innocently, Kirana blushed and Alya smirked at her older sister "[2]Nggak!!! I'm not having a boyfriend!" She yelled.

"Indonesia!!" A voice with and accent yelled from behind their backs, Kirana looked back and saw England running towards them, he topped right in front of Indonesia with a blushing face "yes, is there something you need Mr. England?" She asked politely.

England stood up straight and his blush became darker "um, uh Indonesia w-would you l-like to go to my house this afternoon for tea....I-I'm just asking if you want to it's not like you have to go, I j-just think that it would be nice having company" He stuttered, Indonesia widened her eyes and giggled "of course Mr. England, I would love to go to your house for afternoon tea" she said and smiled.

England's eyes widened and he began to smile but his blush is still on his face, he nodded and ran off somewhere. Indonesia looked at her siblings "guess I'm going to England this afternoon" she said Alya smirked at her.

☆ In the Afternoon☆

Indonesia stood nervously in front of England's door, she rang the bell two times and heard footsteps coming down, then the door was opened by England he was wearing a white shirt and a green vest. "Indonesia, Welcome to my home. Come on in" he said flustered, Indonesia smiled at him and went inside "Come in, we're having tea in the garden" he said and led her to the garden.

When they got to the garden Indonesia began to look around and saw 2 chairs and a table in the middle with a tea set on it "Wow, Mr. England this is a very beautiful garden" she praised, England blushed a little bit "thank you, and please call me Arthur" he said and gestured to sit in the chair, she smiled as he poured her a tea.

"Oh yeah, Arthur I brought brownies to eat along with the tea" she said and put the brownies in the table, "why thank you Love, I'll get a knife" he said and went inside the house, Kirana looked around and then saw a little fairy in the table "why hello little one" she said making the fairy look up "you can see me?" She said.

Kirana nodded and smiled, she held her hand out and the fairy sat in her palm they both chatted for a while until Arthur came back "I got the knife" he said and saw the fairy in Indonesia's palm, "you can see her?" He asked, Indonesia nodded.

Arthur smiled and went to his chair, "I thought no one else can see this beside the magic trio" he said, Indonesia grinned "I'm full of surprises" she said, Arthur cutted the cake and began to try some "wow Imdonesia this is delicious" he praised, Indonesia blushed "thank you, and you can call me Kirana because Indonesia is a mouthfull" she said.

The both of them talk and laughed together, and the fairy called her friends making it more lively, then the both of them finished their tea "oh, Kirana I want to show you something" he said and led her deeper into the garden then she saw a unicorn and other magical creatures, she gasped and quickly went to the unicorn she petted it lovingly while smiling brightly .

"Omg, they are beautiful" she said while admiring all of them, then Kirana turned to Arthur "Arthur, thank you for this lovely evening but I think i better get going" she said, Arthur smiled "It's no problem love, let me show you the way out" he said and led her to the front door.

While Kirana walked home she smiled "best day ever" she said and went home.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

[1] kak is sister in Indonesian
[2] Nggak is No in indonesian