17

Hunter's POV
"Hunter we need to break up." I heard her say. Wait the heck is going on.
"Why?" I ask about to cry.
"I like Blake." Masie says.
"Ok." I say not knowing how to respond. I drag back to my room and lay on the bed and start crying.

Masie's POV
I feel so terrible right now. I went back to the hotel room and cried. Brandon was in the other room with Hunter and Blake was trying to comfort me but Hunter was so much better at comforting me. I really screwed up. I want Hunter back, I only like Blake for his looks and like Hunter for his personality and his looks. So I decided to text Hunter.
Masie: I'm sorry I screwed up. I want you back.
Hunter: It's too late. I understand if you like Blake.
Masie: I came to my senses and I'm really sorry.
Hunter: Let's go down to the lobby and talk about this.
Then I heard a knock on the door.
"You ready?" Hunter asked. His eyes are just as red and puffy as mine from crying. When I saw him I let a few tears slip.
"Please don't cry." He said while wiping my tears away.
Then we stepped into the elevator. We were on the 20th floor so it was a little ways down. About half way down I heard the terrible crash noise. I jumped into Hunter's arms. Then the elevator shut down.
"Um. I think the elevator just broke." He said.
"Yeah what are we supposed to do?" I asked, starting to panic.
  "I don't know? Do you have your phone on you?" He asked.
"No it was dead." I said.
"Great I don't have mine either."
"Uggghh." I huffed sliding down the wall.
"I guess now is as good as time to any to talk." Hunter said, while sitting down next to me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hahahahahaha! You probably hate me again! But #Hasie isn't back together yet. Maybe Blake will make a move and try to get her. Anyways love you😘! Gotta blast🖖🏼🚀