10

Masie's POV
   I walked outside and sat on the curb.
"What are we gonna do?" Hunter asked.
"I guess just wait here until the boys realize we're missing and try to come find us." I replied.
"Yeah." Hunter sighs.
"Well only be out here a few hours I think it's like 5 o'clock by now." I say.
Then I lean my head on Hunter's shoulder.
"I'm sorry for the worst first date ever." Hunter says.
"It's okay. It's probably not the worst first date. We still have each other and that's all that matters."
"Never?"
"Never."
Then I drift off to sleep on Hunter's shoulder.
All of a sudden I wake up to yelling. I see Brandon and Hunter yelling at each other.
"Guys, stop, we have to be at the meet and greet in two hours. Brandon please let us back in the hotel room." I say.
"Whatever." He mumbled.
We finally got back to the hotel room.
"God, where have you guys been?" Weston exclaimed.
"Well, we were stuck in a Farris Wheel for 6 hours then when we finally got back to the hotel we forgot our room key so the lady at the front desk wouldn't let us in and we slept outside." I said.
"That sounds fun." Corbyn said.
"Okay, I'm gonna go take a shower because we gotta go soon." I say.
I walk in the bathroom and Hunter is standing there brushing his teeth.
"Hey, what were you and Brandon arguing about earlier?" I asked.
"Nothing." He snapped at me.
"Ok. No need to yell at me. Can you please get out of the bathroom."
"Whatever." He grumbled.
I wonder why Hunter is in such a bad mood. Whatever. I got in the shower. I washed my hair with my Not Your Mother's "Longer and Stronger" shampoo and conditioner. I washed my body with my "Endless Weekend" from Bath and Body Works and finally washed my face with my acne wash. I got out and got dressed (picture). After I got dressed I walked into the hotel room to do my hair and makeup. Hunter went in the bathroom to take a shower. Since I was meeting fans today I wanted to look good. I did a light gray smokey eye with eyeliner on top and bottom. Then I put in concealer, foundation and powder. Last I put on mascara then I threw my mascara in my purse because I knew I would need it for later. Finally I applied a baby pink matte lipstick. For my hair I just straightened it. I was finally done.
"Okay, guys, I called an Uber and it should be here in 5 minutes." Brandon said.
I packed everything thing in my purse and I was ready to go. Then I realized something Hunter hadn't talked to me all day.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask him sweetly.
"None of your fucking business!" She shouts.
"God! Okay!"
"Masie just leave me the fuck alone. Stop talking to me." He yelled.
I start to tear up. Weston comes over and hugs me.
"Fine were done!" I say.
Okay Masie, I tell myself, stop crying, you just did your makeup.
"Okay the Ubers here lets go." Brandon says.
A/N- I'm editing this book and I realized how fucking terrible it is so sorry.