3

Masie's POV
   It was one o'clock in the morning and my flight leaves at four A.M. It takes 1 hour to get to the airport so leave an hour for me to get ready and pack everything else and have an hour to get through security and find my way through the airport. I slipped on a really comfy outfit and put on my glasses because I didn't want to have to wear my contacts of I'm going to sleep on the plane. The plane ride takes 4 hours and I was flying out of St.Louis because I live close to there. I was really nervous because this was my first time flying alone. I've flown many times before but never alone. I got out my phone and started snapchatting.
"Hey snapchat I'm flying out today to L.A. The tour starts in two days! Tweet me if your going and I will follow you!"
After that I got at text.
Hunter🔥: I just saw your snapchat! Can't wait to see you today!
Masie: Can't wait either this is gonna be super fun!
  Hunter has been texting me a lot lately and he's really sweet and funny and might I also say really hot! We are going to L.A. two days before the tour actually starts because we have a few meetings to go to and management wanted us to bond.

  My mom and dad dropped me off at the airport. My mom was crying and telling me to be safe and how much she was going to miss me. It was actually really sad. I finally get done going through security. I'm going through the terminal trying to find my plane. B12... B13...... B14! Found it! I have about ten minutes until I board my plane. So I just sat there and followed people on Twitter and I also tweeted something.
@masiehunt- Just about to board the plane! See you in four hours L.A.
   And about immediately after that Hunter texted me.

Hunter🔥: Have a safe flight see you in a few hours!
  I didn't have time to respond because I was boarding the plane. I was close to one of the last people to get so I was stuck sitting in between a fat man who was sweating profusely and an old man who smelled like a rat died. Just my luck! I plugged I my headphones and listened to One Directions new album Made In The A.M. Many people don't know this but I'm a huge Directioner. After a while I dosed off and the next thing I know is the scary old man was waking me up. I got off the airplane and got my luggage. I was told to call an Uber when I was ready to go to the hotel. I called the Uber then I called my manager.
"Hey Dan."
"Hey Masie! What's up!"
"I just wanted to let you know I got off the plane and my Uber just pulled up now!"
"Okay! Everyone else is here!"
"Okay see you soon!"

   After that I gave the Uber driver the hotel name and I texted my mom to tell her I landed and was on my way to the hotel.
  When I arrived at the hotel Dan was waiting in the lobby for me. I got my room key and I was so excited to meet the boys.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••I just wanted to leave a quick authors note saying this book is getting a lot better and there's about to be some drama. So keep voting and commenting!