11

Hunter's POV
   I really just fucked up didn't I?

Masie's POV
   Whatever I'm not gonna cry. Today is about the fans not Hunter being an asshole. We finally made it to the place where the meet and greet is. Weston has been hanging out with me a lot since me and Hunter broke up. We get in a line and we're ready to meet our fans.

All the fans were so sweet! Some of them were heartbroken that Hunter and I broke up. Now it's time to go on stage. I'm really nervous about this part. I'm in the lounge backstage getting ready with the boys. Hunter hasn't said a word to me but I'm kinda glad. Weston has been really creeping me out. He's like obsessed with me and I'm pretty sure the other boys noticed. Hunter seems to not like it very much, but it was his choice to be an asshole. We have 20 minutes until we need to be on stage so I have time to chill. I walked back into the dressing room so I could reapply my mascara. I was the only one back there which was good because everyone was annoying me today. I'm also glad that I don't have to spend another night in that hotel room because tonight we fly to Dallas. I heard the door to the dressing room open, Hunter walked in and he sat down next to me. I just ignored him.
"Masie, can we talk?"
"Sure." I replied. I was gonna try to be nice to him.
"I'm sorry I yelled at you." He said softly.
I was still applying mascara and avoiding eye contact with him.
"Do you wanna know why I was upset?"  He asked.
"Yes." I said.
"Ok. So apparently while we were sleeping outside my mom called Brandon and told him that Ashton was having some really bad medical problems and that we needed to get home as soon as we finished our L.A.  show and when Brandon told me that we started arguing about how we should just leave right now then I was in a bad mood and yelled at you and I'm really sorry."
"It's okay, Hunter. I'm here if you need." I replied then hugged him.
"Can I take you on a second first date since our first one didn't go to well?" He asked.
"Of course you can." I replied.
We hugged again and it was time to go on stage.

Weston's POV
   I was so glad when Masie and Hunter broke up. I know that's bad to say about a friend but I just have the biggest crush on Masie but I know she still loves Hunter. I guess that's why they call it a crush because they crush all of your feelings.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It just got reallllll. Turn up. Anyways, late Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates and Happy early New Year. When I update depends on how much motivation I have. I have a lot of comments it makes me want to update more. So please comment and messages me if you want to. I have some good plans for this book. Ok, bye loves 😍! Gotta Zayn🖖🏼!
~Kyra