8

Hunter's POV
   I hate that all of my "fans" are hating on her. They're not even real fans if they do. I have to make this up to her! I think Brandon said something about a carnival being in town! I'll take her to that! I felt Masie shift in my arms. She rolled over and looked at me.
"Good morning beautiful." I said softly.
"Good morning handsome." She replied. I gave her a light kiss on the lips then said "Do you wanna go to the carnival with me?"
"Of course."
When I finally got up it was 11:00. The carnival started at noon, so I got up and got dressed and left Masie to sleep for a bit.
Masie's POV
   I finally got up and got ready to go to the carnival with Hunter. I was so excited but I was really afraid of heights.
"Hunter, I'm ready to go." I yelled. He took my hand and walked out the door. We walked down a few blocks and we were finally at the carnival. By the time I woke up and got ready it was 3 o'clock. Oops!
"Let's go on the Farris Wheel first." Hunter says.
"Uh. I'm really afraid of heights." I say.
"Babe, nothing will happen. I got you." He says, calming me down.
We stand in line and I'm squeezing his hand really hard.
"I'm not gonna have a hand by the end of this date." Hunter says.
"Oh, sorry." I blush and loosen up on his hand. We finally get in the Farris Wheel and I'm clinging to Hunter. I heard this terrible shrieking noise and I start to panic. We are at the very top and it stops. Then the announcer comes on and says "Sorry, for any inconveniences but the ride had broken down, we will try to get you down as soon as possible." At this point I'm starting to get scared.
"Hey, wanna go on YouNow to get your mind off this." Hunter says.
"Sure." I state.
Hunter gets out his phone them starts to broadcast.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh suspense! I'm really sorry I haven't updated forever but now it's break so I can and I will. I'm also really sorry this chapter was really short. But I needed to update.  I'm having really bad writers block so if you have any ideas please message me. I'll update really soon. Until then, bye loves.😘