7

Masie's POV
As we walked into the building where the meeting was being held I was thinking about Hunter. He's all I thought about through out the meeting. The only thing we talked about in the meeting was money and insurance stuff. It wasn't that important. I hope. The meeting was over and I called an Uber. We finally got back to our hotel and it was 5 o'clock. We all decided we were hungry and we went out to eat at In-and-Out. After we ate, we went back to the hotel. Hunter stopped me before we walked into the hotel, "Hey, wanna take a walk?" He asked.
"Sure." I replied.
He took my hand and interlocked our fingers. We just wandered in silence or a while. It wasn't an awkward silence but a nice one. After awhile we found a park and we sat on a bench.

"So, you know how we almost kissed then Brandon ruined it like he does everything?" Hunter said.

"Yeah!" I giggled.

"Well I was thinking that we could finish that."

"Hunter, I was caught up in the moment and we aren't even dating. I haven't even had my first kiss yet." I say embarrassed.

"Masie Rose Hunt, will you be my girlfriend?" He says with a smile.

"Of course!" Then I stand up and hug him.

"How bout that kiss now?" He asked.

"Hold on, I think we should find the perfect time because I wanna make my first kiss special." I say.

"Okay. Fine."

He grabs my hand and we walk back to the hotel. We walk into the hotel room hand in hand and all the boys stare.
"Um? What's going on between you two?" Brandon says.

"We're dating!" We say confidently.

"Congrats!" Weston says.

"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot my birthday is tomorrow!" I say.

"Well then happy early birthday, baby." Hunter says and then kisses my cheek.

"Ewwwww! PDA!" Brandon screams.

"I think we're gonna have to get use to it." Corbyn says.

I walk into the bathroom to fix my hair and I hear the boys whispering something.
"Hey, Masie, we're gonna go out and do something but we need you to stay here!" Hunter says.

"Okay, baby, be safe!"

"I will babe!" He says
I decide since I'm alone I'll do a broadcast.

"Hey, guys, what's up!" I say.
Mrs.Rowlands: Is #Masie real.
Rowlands_baby: #Masie

"Guys, #Masie, is real! Hunter asked me out today!"

ZebraLyfe: You better back off he's mine.
Harrysbae: You don't deserve him u ugly bitch.

I usually don't let the hate comments get to me but today they were. Hunter walked in when I was about to start crying. I turned around, hugged him, and started crying on his shoulder.

"Hey guys, Masie's a little upset right now. You guys shouldn't hate on her. But I'm gonna get off for her! So bye!" Brandon said.

"Baby, were people hating you." Hunter says.

"Yes." I sobbed.

He picked me up bridal style and put me in bed. He laid down with me and cuddled me. I just cried and I didn't even have a reason too. He rubbed my back and played with my hair until I fell asleep. I really do have the best boyfriend.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aww! Hunter is sweet! Anyways I have some good ideas for this book. I've been trying to make the chapters longer. I've been at least making them over 500 words but they're usually around 600! Tomorrow's my birthday I probably won't update but keep reading!
A/N I'm editing this book and I don't like how this happened it happened way to fast and this was my first book and this was terrible but my other book BABYSITTER is a lot better.