N.E.S.T

"Alyssa," I heard Destinee coax. "It's time to wake up."

"Idontwannawakeup..." I mumbled tiredly.

"C'mon, Lyss. Up and at 'em!"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo...."

"Fine. You asked for this!"

HRRRRRRRRRRRRK!!!

I screamed before jumping out of the bed. "What the hell!!!"

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty," Destinee chuckled before tossing the airhorn aside. "Now get ready. We don't wanna be late!"

I groaned, but got out of the bed. The moment I stood up, I was hit in the face by what seemed to be clothes. The impact caught me off guard, causing me to fall on my butt. Destinee laughed and helped me back up. I frowned at her, but she only laughed harder.

"Did anyone ever tell you how cute you look when you're mad?" She teased.

"I think your boyfriend mentioned it once."

Destinee rolled her eyes. "Well played."

**
"Are you girls ready yet?!"

"In a sec, dad!" Destinee called as we checked our reflections in the mirror. Destinee's outfit consisted of a black off-shoulder shirt, high-waist denim shorts, and open-toe black wedges. Dark rose lipstick, dark eyeshadow, and a loose braid completed her look.

I, on the other hand, was wearing a sleeveless black tank top, a short denim vest, a pair of skinny jeans, and black flats. My look was completed with semi-sweet chocolate eyeshadow, strawberry flavored lipgloss, and a side braid.

"Today, ladies!"

"We're coming!"

"Well, you girls took your sweet time," Shane teased as we came downstairs.

"Well, Lyss wanted to look nice," Destinee teased as she gave me a gentle nudge.

"So did you!" I shot back playfully. Destinee just laughed before taking one of the breakfast burritos Shane had made us.

"Are you excited, Mr. Shane?" I asked politely as I took one for myself.

"Oh, you bet!" Shane laughed. "I can't wait for you to meet my pals back at base."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, dad," Destinee said unsurely. "The Wreckers aren't really the friendliest bunch."

"Who are the Wreckers?"

"They're an elite group of Autobits that take on the missions no one else will," Destinee explained. "They're kinda like a Commando Unite. Be careful around them, though. They're trigger happy, rude, and have the worst temper in the galaxy."

"So, they're like a small army of Ironhides?" I mused.

"Sure, if Ironhide was an asshole," Destinee huffed. "But I think he was one of the the first original Wreckers."

I smirked a bit. That would explain a lot.

"My dad was the only human they tolerated," Destinee continued. "Actually, that's how he met Crosshairs."