In the Hospital

Hey guys hope  you  liked  the  last  chapter. Happy 2016! Enjoy this chapter! Last night and the past days I forgot to do the update so I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so  sorry  about that I had tons of homework. This chapter is for you enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Itachi's point of view

I walk into Sasuke's hospital room, 197, to see that he and his phone are not in his bed. "This is bad." I say outloud into the empty room trying not to panic. "He is probably just in the bathroom, right?" I speak while shuffling over to the door and knock. No reply. "I'm coming in baby brother." He better be in here...or else he's gonna get it.

No one.

"That bastard.Where could he be?" I then drew my phone from my back pants pocket and hit my little idiot brothers number. "Where are you Sasuke?" I scold through my IPhone.

"Where's my Sunshine?" What the heck is he talking about? "Tell me?"

"Listen I don't know what you're talking about Sasuke. Now where are you?" Silence stays on the phone until he finally speaks back up.

"Tell me where Sunshine is first den I'll tell yoooouuu where I am." He wagers with me in a slightly sloppy tone. I let out a deep and long sigh, before responding back to his irregular voice.

"Who is Sunshine?" Wait is it Naruto? No I doubt he would make up such a elementary nick name. Like how all the girls are flowers or something else stupid like that.

"It's Naruuu's."

"Are you drunk?" I ask in a strong tone so that way maybe he'll answer me. All the sudden the weird tone goes meaning the other line hung up. That bastard. "Where could he be?" Next I dial Naruto's number hoping he would pick up.

"Hello."

"Hey Naruto do you know where Sasuke is?" Wait how would he know where he is? Shit. Wait what about the find a phone app.

"No why? Isn't he in his hospital room?" Naruto asks in his normal voice.

"No not at all. I programmed his number in the find app where you can find someone else's phone. Can you tell me where he is?"

"Why can't you do it?"

"Because I am not signed into it." I am such an idiot. Although it is my fault for not signing into any useful apps besides Facebook and Twitter. "Hurry I think he's drunk."

"He's at my house it looks like." He pauses for a second telling me his brain is still registering the new information. "What do you mean drunk?" Wow this kid is dumb. Why did my brother even choose someone like him. I have seen his house and believe me it's a wreck. And also how he always wears orange. Even pink or purple would be better. "Are you still there?"

"Hn..." That word is both mine and Sasuke's escape route when we don't want to talk. I hang up and rush out the door and all the way out to my car from the hospital room. "I swear I am gonna kill him."

Time skip
Sasuke's point of view
"Shit." I say as my brother keeps rapidly pounding on Naruto's door. He arrived here about ten minutes ago and ever since he has been in high per suit of getting me to come out. "Go away Itachi. 'Hiccup' I'm not drunk" I lie through my teeth. Quickly I dial my blonde's new number of the phone I gave him about a week ago.

"Sasuke. You proud of yourself Naruto is so pissed at you he made us leave us get all our food carry out. " A familiar female voice spoke but with me in this condition I couldn't completely recognize who it was.

"Who are you and why were you with Sunshine?!" I half yell to the other line.

"It's Sakura you dummy." Oh right creepy stalker turn fan girl in a matter of hours. "We're here." She chimed in a singing voice as car doors could be heard in the background. This is not good. How will I explain this to everyone. I look around the small apartment at its messy rooms like always.

"Sasuke!" Naruto yells from the front of the apartment and I can't help but run over to the flaming group standing in the now open door. I fling my arms around my boyfriend's neck and snuggle into his soft hair. "Now tell me how you got drunk." Demands my usually sweet boy in an angry tone.

"I found it under you sink."I whisper into his ear just loud enough for him to hear. The effects have mostly warn off I think but I can tell my voice is a little slurred still. 'Hiccup.' I kiss my love on his whisker marks repeatedly while he thinks.

Naruto's point of view
      I knew I should have thrown it away when I moved. It's not like I need to drink away the pain of being bullied like at my old town. But who knew it would come and bite me in the butt. Well none of that's important but how are we going to get the angry older Uchiha to forget about this.

-----------------------------------------
Up until now Naruto's past has been mainly hidden but now new information is revealed. Sorry for not updating for a while. I had a ton of homework last week.