Sasuke's Naruto

Sasuke's point of view
     It's been about two weeks since my beautiful Naruto started going to school here and I can't help the way I feel for him. Every time I see Naru my heart starts to pound harder and faster. He made friends with the weirdo trio made of Kiba, Hinata, and Shino. I can tell the bitch with long purple locks has a crush on him, well she better stay away from what's mine.

School had just ended and I begin walking towards the track to burn of some steam from my fight with Itachi this morning. But that idea disappears when I see my love being viciously punched by two tall seniors. Those bastards will pay for touching and hurting him! I dash down the hill and jump the short fence tossing off my heavy back pack as I feel myself becoming more enraged as the moment seeps deeper into my mind. They turn to face me and in between them is Naruto sitting on the ground, with tears flowing out of his blue eyes that no longer have a twinkle of joy like always.

"You bastards!" I yell throw them a punch at the front one but he dodges and tosses me to the ground. I get up and swing my clenched fist at him again this time landing a solid hit on the piece of trash's nose. The second one lets go of Naruto's wrist and takes a small step backwards.

"Sasuke?" Naruto says and my head turns to see him before launching at the second one with all my weight. I can see out of the corner of my hatred filled eyes the bleeding bastard run up to me. I react fast and kick him in the groin making him fall to the ground and I step over to his sorry ass and grab his shirt collar.

"Get your dumb asses out of here bastard." I whisper into his ear before shoving him to the ground and seeing him dash followed by his dirt bag friend. "Are you okay?" I ask Naruto keeping my eyes on the two jerks, making sure not only they were leaving but also so that Naruto wouldn't see my blush.

"Thanks teme." He struggles to say and I then direct my attention to him, ignoring my heated face. Walking over to him I crouch down and wipe his tears that are almost dry. Even bloody and beaten up he is still adorable. I feel my face start to turn even more crimson and quickly look back at the running pair who are just nearly out of my sights.

"Let's get you home." I say looking back down at him and then grabbing his warm hands slinging him onto my back. He surprising light as I carried him over to the parking lot. Carefully I load him into my cars passenger seat, making sure he's buckled in. I slam the door and hop in on my own side and start the engine.

"Thanks Sasuke." He thanks me again. "Without your help I would probably died." I turned my head at this remark to see his usual ear to ear smile and I can't help but show a light smile on my own face. After this I drive him to my house and park my black mustang behind my brother's own car. My parent had been killed when I was very young so ever since Itachi has raised me but we never have really bonded together, like normal families.

     "Finally home." He snarled through the open kitchen window. "Wait who is that?" He asked pointing at my now asleep cutie Naruto.

     "No one you need to know about." I stated opening the door and unbuckling my crush before lifting him bridal style and carrying him through the door to my neat room. After placing him delicately on my bed I went to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit under the sink. When I came back I saw Naruto standing beside my wall of pictures.

     "I have the first aid kit Dobe." 'Why did I call him that?' He then sat down on my bed India (criss cross applesauce) style. Assuming he meant he's ready for healing I stepped over across the soft, tan, shag carpet and sat down on his lap. He blushed a bright red but I ignored it, opened and started cleaning his wounds. After every one of his cuts were well cleansed and bandaged I went and grabbed an ice pack for his head. When I got back I saw Itachi in there looking at Naruto.

     "So who are you?" He questioned Naruto. I walked over and pushed him away from my love and then slightly blushed before tossing him his ice pack.

     "Thanks."

     "Your welcome. Just ignore my older brother." I said looking over and giving Itachi a stern glare. I heard a soft chuckle and looked over to see Naruto with his big grin.

     A little while later I drove Naruto home to his apartment. Once I got back home I went straight back to my bed room and flopped into my sheets thinking how those bastards better not mess with Naruto ever again if they knew what was smart for them.

Thanks for reading.
Vote
Comment
Follow
Hope you liked it.