Secrets Revealed

Thanks for the 414 views. Anyway enjoy the chapter. Me is above in cartoon style, I used some app.

Naruto's point of view
We just look at each other for a long time. Staring deep into his eyes as he does the same. The moment then breaks when I hear another knock at my door. Who could that be? "I know you are in there Naruto open up."

"Itachi?" I question no one but the still door. Why is he here? I look back over to Sasuke and see him looking down at me. Oh his obsidian eyes are so- wait what am thinking I'm supposed to be mad at him for thinking a kiss would make me take his present. Although I did over react all he was doing was trying to be nice.

     "So is Sasuke there?" He asks. What do I say?

      I see Sasuke shake his head no but I can't help but I can't help but reply, "Yes why?" I turn and see Sasuke smack his forehead with the palm of his hand. "Was I supposed to lie to my boyfriend's older brother?" Before I know it I am being embraced by a hug. "That doesn't mean I'm not still mad." I grunt back as the door creaks open.

     "I told you to go to school." Itachi grunts grabbing both of our shirt collars and pulling us outside. "You guys are going to school. I don't care if you are still depressed or even coughing up blood." He says releasing us and slamming my front door. "I had to leave work and I don't think my boss is happy. Naruto you are taking the phone he paid for and Sasuke stop acting like the world is ending every time Naruto yells at you! That's not how relationships fucking work! You talk it out not whine!" He screams while we all walk to his car and Sasuke places the phone box in my hands.

Time skip
      We just arrived at the school and Sasuke helped me set up my new phone on the way there. "Get out." Itachi said to us as I sat in teme's lap on my phone.

"Alright but you don't have to be so rude." I snarl back at him as Sasuke helps me out of the expensive car. When I turn to thank Sasuke's brother for the ride he speeds away before I can even speak a word.

"Hey Sasuke. Why were you in the same car as this piece of trash?" Asks Sakura pointing her index finger at me. I can't believe I used to love this girl she is so rude to me and I could never see it.

      "He's mine." He growls back pulling me into his warm chest. She stares blankly for a while as if thinking of a good come back. I move up to snuggle my blonde head in the crane of his neck while we wait for her response.

     "B-but you love me?" She says starting to well up from the 'breaking news' that everything doesn't go her way.

      "I love Naru." And then we walk away and into the deep corridors of the school as she stands there still sobbing.

     "Fag!" Yelled some dick down the hall and before I know it I'm left in the dust as my 'boyfriend' chases him down to pumle him to dust. I let out a deep sigh as I wait upon his return. All the sudden there is a light tap on my shoulder and I turn to see Hinata.

     "I-is it t-true you and Sas-Sasuke are dating?" She asks in a her regular shy whispered tone.

     "We went out one time officially so I guess we are. But right now I'm kinda mad at him right now for this morning." I say displaying my goofy grin.

Hinata's point of view
      "So that means you like guys?" I ask.

      "I don't know? I mean up until a few days ago I was in love with Sakura. I still am kinda figuring it out all i know is that I now like him." So even if he did like girls I still wouldn't have a chance.

     "Naruto! Hinata!" We both spin around to face Kiba and Shino. I wave shyly hello as the come up to us. "What's up with you two?" Asks Kiba.

"Naruto?" Asks a voice from down the hall and he turns.

"Hey Sasuke!" Calls out Naruto with a giant smile on his sun kissed face.

"Did you tell them yet?" He questions Naruto and I instantly know he's talking about them going out. He shakes his blonde head and turns to face our small group of misfits all except Sasuke. One of the most important guys in school. All the girls swoon over him and he has to take the one person I've ever had a crush on. That jerk.

Sasuke's point of view
"I guess I'll tell them." I pause to take a breath before I tell the curious friends of my love the big secret. "I am dating Naruto." I plainly say.

----------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger. Hope you loved it. Even if it is this bad as I wrote it.
Vote
Comment
Follow
Thanks love you all so so so much.