Two

A/N: I know you guys might just ignore it if it's at the end, so PLEASE READ THIS :3

I want help choosing people to play the characters. I know I shouldn't worry too much, but the thing is, I really want to make a story trailer, you know them? Yeah. Please try to help.

Sorry for not updating sooner, because I really was busy reading. :P I finally decided to read Divergent, I had been saving it for later, and I'm just closing the book after a few chapters whispering profanities at myself because of how good it is. 

While reading this chapter, maybe listening to the song on the side may help :3

ILY, Read, Vote, Comment :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter 2~

            Princess Gwen and I began having more frequent conversations in the garden as the Prince was busy examining the gold mines the dwarves had kept secret. The Prince would, every morning, leave the Princess, or as she preferred me to call her, Gwen, with me. He trusted me. He knew that I was loyal. I had no choice but to ignore the feelings.

            Gwen and I didn’t really talk all that much. Every day I had, well, I had lessons. Yes, I’m exceptionally smart, even by wizard standards. But since I’m a half wizard I don’t know all the magic spells and well, I had to learn all of it. For real wizards, it would come naturally. The only reasons they needed the lessons was because they needed to control the power. I, on the other hand, needed the lessons to be ABLE to do the magic.

            However, every evening, I would pick up a book to read, about famous wizards, spells, anything really, and venture into the dark garden, just to meet the princess. She wouldn’t get out of her room in the mornings. It was mysterious. Absurd actually, in my opinion. She would have the servants deliver her food and help her bathe, but she would not come out of her room, not enabling me to gaze at her face or hold a conversation with her.

What I found absurd in her action was that in the mornings, the garden looked beautiful, the roses blooming red, white, pink, yellow, and all the other flowers just as colorful. The trees arched in perfection, to give you shade, a great place to rest. The birds sang beautiful songs. The sunlight beamed through the perfect leaves, creating a picturesque scene. The mornings in the garden were refreshing and relaxing.

            But every evening, the scene changed. I saw not the roses, but the thorns, the trees seemed to have hands that were going to grab me and rip me into pieces, and lastly, I could only hear the owls hooting. The moonlight would create such patterns on the ground that even the bravest hearts would be scared. Evenings were downright creepy.

            I didn’t understand why Princess Gwen would want to be in the garden at night. Being a girl, I thought she would be scared of the night, but I guess she was different. It wasn’t necessarily a good kind of different though, she was seriously weird. If not for her beautiful face I would’ve been creeped out by her.

She would sit on the swing and stay silently swinging till the moonlight hit her face. It always seemed as if she would glow in the moonlight, she seemed to look more beautiful day by day, or should I say, night by night. Then she would usually notice my presence and talk to me.

            We would talk for a while as we walked together towards the castle. Our conversations were short, but with her it seemed like we had been talking for hours.