Chanyeol..

Baekhyun walked towards that guy and weakly back hugged him. He could sense Chanyeol slightly flinched as he startled.

"Baek, are you awake or sleep walking right now?" Chanyeol smirked, continued doing the laundry.

There was no respond. Baekhyun couldn't effort to speak as his dry throat still felt so hurt. Just a pair of warm arms wrapped around Chanyeol's waist and head rested against the back.

Don't leave me, Chanyeol. Please don't. Baekhyun innerly said, remained quiet.

So, Chanyeol loosened the back hug after he finished hanging the clean-wet laundries. He turned around just to see the shorter male looked down.
"Baekhyun? Gwaenchana?"

No respond. So, Chanyeol gently lifted up the shorter's chin.

Baekhyun was now had no choice but looked at the taller. His glassy eyes, pale lips, bed hair, unsteady breath.

"Gwaenchana?" Chanyeol asked again. Eyes scanned the petite frame in that oversized white shirt and brief. Luckily, the shirt was big enough to cover half of the thighs. But.. the exposed collarbone and a shoulder was not really a good idea.

Baekhyun opened his mouth, tried to speak but nothing came out. Just a painful he felt in the throat. So, he only shook his head.

"It takes time to get back your voice. The poison reacts too strong." Chanyeol told what he being informed by a doctor, last night after Baekhyun received the light treatment.

Poison? Baekhyun slightly quirked his eyebrows.

"I've cooked the breakfast but didn't dare to wake you up. You look so tired tho. Are you hungry?" He pulled up Baekhyun's collar shirt to cover the exposed shoulder.

The smaller just slowly nodded. He felt hungry but his throat was too dry and hurt to accept any foods. Chanyeol took his hand and dragged them into kitchen. But then, the tall latter carried him up and placed him on the kitchen counter.

Baekhyun knew it. Every time Chanyeol did this (put him on kitchen counter), there must be something important and serious to talk about.

"Baek, why didn't you tell me that you're having fever?"

You should be more alert and concern next time. Can't you feel my hot temperature? Baekhyun innerly replied.

"And even tho you felt unwell, you still went to work. Waeyo? You should just take a rest at home."

Because.. patient need me. Baekhyun bit his lower lip.

"Do you remember what happened to you last night?" Chanyeol cupped the warm pale cheek.

Last night... I felt so dizzy and I went to toilet-- oh, then I met Changmin. Later, he bought me coffee and we sat tgthr outside my office. We chatted a bit and... and what? Was I fall asleep? Right. What happened after that? What poison Chanyeol talked about earlier?

Baekhyun forced himself to recall back what had happened but nothing appeared in his mind. He clenched his fists on his lap.

"It's okay. Better if you don't remember it. Let's eat." Chanyeol was about to go when Baekhyun quickly grabbed his arm. So, he turned around again. "Yes?"

What happened to me last night? Tell me! Baekhyun mentally screamed while looking at Chanyeol. Too bad, he couldn't speak now and the tall male couldn't hear him.

Chanyeol's gaze lowered and stopped at the kiss marks on Baekhyun's left neck. He hated it coz those marks were not by him but another man. Baekhyun being touched by another man and that made Chanyeol felt so disappointed and mad.