:Chapter 13 ~ Awake and Alive: (Anyone else know that song?)

A/N - GAH I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF SAVED.. THIS IS JUST SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE!!

This story is irritatingly close to 1k..

I have the burning desire to write a lemon... what is up with meeeee~ (I'mma make it mating season in a bit.. TO SATISFY MY NEEEEDS~ Holy shit that sounded wrong..)

R e c a p

They've found you..

They've saved you..

Now they need to help you.

------------------------------

The pain in your head is killing you.. It's cold. You start visibly trembling, not from a vision, but from your frigid body temperature. You want to open your eyes, but it seems impossible to. You manage a small groan, and even then it seems like a murmur is an overstatement. You start to feel, the sense of feeling returning. Your hand is in someone else's, and they're stoking your hair. You can sense a stare, and you're finally able to murmur a word, "Sting."

"(Y-Y/N-N)..?" The person's voice was masculine, definitely Sting. His voice sounded broken..

You manage to speak again, "Water.. Please."

Your eyes were still closed, but you slowly opened them to the blond holding out a glass of water. Your somewhat frail hands took the cup graciously and you started gulping down the clear liquid. You stop when you notice Sting staring at you intently. "What..?" You furrow your eyebrows.

"Nothing.. it's just.. How long do you think you've been out?" He asks, worry in his eyes.

"I-I don't know," You admit. "Maybe a few days..?"

After some silence, Sting speaks up, "A month." He stares down, grasping your hand. "Those vines around your neck.. they contained poison, and it flooded your systems because of the thorns cutting into your skin.."

You look down as well, and he bites his lip before continuing, "I remember when Porlyusica said it. I pushed through Fairy Tail, and I broke down. I visited you as much as I could." He gives you a small smile.

"He barely ate or slept." Someone adds. Rogue stands in the doorway, Frosch and Lector in his arms.

"(Y/N)!" They both yell. They run to you, smiling.

"Lector!" Sting feigns hurt. "I didn't get to hug her." Sting pouts.

"Oh ya, Sting called dibs on the first hug you got when you woke up." Lector giggles, "Oh well!"

Rogue gives you a hug as well, and Sting starts complaining. "OI! NOT YOU TOO, ROGUE!" He pushes them out of the way and nearly tackles you on the bed. His arms wrap around you as you do likewise. He pulls away for a second, only to kiss every inch of your face, ending on a particularly long one on your lips.

"Get a room, you two." Rogue smirks, crossing his arms.

"This is a room. You get out of the room, then." Sting counters, returning to butterfly kiss down your neck, making you giggle.

Rogue huffs, "Then maybe I will."

Two seconds later, you hear his voice again, "(Y/N)'S AWAKE!"