:Chapter 11 ~ The (L/N) Family:

A/N - *checks notifications*
YOUZIES' READING MAH STORYYY~!! *dies from pure excitement* KYAAAA!!

So, I'm updating this early, since midterms are tomorrow and this is the only time I have with my computer before my dad puts me on complete "study-mode". Wish me luck taking tests in the hell-hole known as school. *does Hunger Games gesture & whistle*

R e c a p

"No, no, it's fine, Darren." You hear a voice you know all too well. It wheezes before speaking again, "Well, well.. It's been a long time..

My daughter."

------------------------------

A nervous Sting Eucliffe paces back and forth in the Sabertooth guild hall. "A week." He tries his hardest not to hyperventilate. "She's been gone for a week!"

"Sting, only a week." Rogue speaks, but then decides to stop due to the look on the white dragon slayer's face.

Orga decides to try next, "Sting, you can't worry all day--"

BANG!

And there lies a broken table. Sting slides to the ground, pulling his legs close to his body and his head onto his knees. He looks up at the ceiling for a moment, and breathes in. Out. In. Out. He lets a tear fall, and stands up.

"I'm going to The (L/N) Family Mansion. Minerva, you're in charge. Rogue, Lector, Frosch, let's go."

---

"Calm down, Titania, it's only been a week.." The red haired woman tells herself as she paces around the room. She stops to calm a fight. "SHUT IT, YOU TWO, I'M TRYING TO THINK!"

"YES MA'A-"

"I'M GOING TO THE (L/N) FAMILY MANSION, WHO'S WITH ME?" The doors burst open, once again. Sting Eucliffe stood there, a huge grin on his face.

"AYE!!" The guild shouts.

"Wait, all of you?" Sting is taken aback.

"AYE!!"

"You're kidding."

"NO, SIR!" Happy flies into Sting's face. "This guild is willing to do anything for a nakama[1], that's just Fairy Tail for ya!"

---

It's been a week or two. Your father brought you back 'home', and you stayed there. You were stuck in your room, with your 'fiancé', Klein. He expects you to mate with him, but things aren't going well.. At the moment, he's beating you up.

"Goddamnit, (Y/N), just shut up and let me!" Klein inches closer to you, your bloodstained, scarred face millimeters away from his. You haven't slept; you're afraid to. Your father's servant comes every once in a while to give you food, but otherwise, you never see your father himself. "Come on, princess, just at least let me mark you."

"DON'T. CALL ME. BY. THAT. NAME!" Tears form in your eyes as he uses the nickname Sting gave you, and you bash his head into the wall with your elbow. Your hands and ankles are chained to the bed.