:Chapter 12 ~ Knight in Shining Armor:

A/N - And I just finished updating chapter ten and editing eleven. ALL IN ONE DAY- WHOO-HOO!!

*is crying with happiness* I SURVIVED MIDTERMS, AND UPDATED IN TIME!!

R e c a p

"Huh.." He said breathlessly, "So this was the (L/N) Family.."

------------------------------

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale Exhale. You hyperventilate as the maids help you into your dress. (GO. WIT. DA. FLOOOOWWW) You try pleading for help, but they just nod sadly. Why? They were afraid. Afraid to defy your father, the infamous Harold (L/N).

-FUCK, SHIT'S GONNA GO DOWN..-

Fake love. Drunken lies. Struggling to survive. You plead to your friends in Sabertooth and Fairy Tail, Find me. Save me. Help me.

The wedding march plays, and you grudgingly walk down the isle.. Klein was there, a seemingly permanent smirk planted on his face. Your father walks you down the isle, his clutch was the only thing keeping you from running. You were terrified.

---

Sting walks down the halls of your 'home', starting to run as the guild follows. Lector is his side, keeping him determined.

Sting stops in his tracks.

"What?" His maroon exeed asks.

"Her scent.. IT'S OUTSIDE!" He turns to the guild, "SPLIT UP, FIND A WAY TO THE BACKYARD!"

---

"Klein Akuno[1], do you take (Y/N) (L/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." His smirk grew larger and larger by the minute.

"And do you, (Y/N) (L/N), take Klein Akuno to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Silence, and then.. You flinched. You lost your vision for a moment, and heard, "I do." You regained your vision and your father was devilishly grinning, a dark look on his face.

"All those who wish to object, speak now or forever hold your peace.."

.

.

.

.

"(Y/N)!" Someone shouts. There's footsteps, rapid ones, and Sting appears.

"STING!" You screech.

"(Y/N)!" You leap into his arms, not caring if your father saw you. He spun you around, giving you a long, lingering, passionate kiss, then put you down, wolf-whistling. "Ho~oly shit, you look.. Gorgeous.."

"Why thank you.." You smiled, all that was going through your head was, 'My knight in shining armor has come to my rescue.'

"(Y/N)!" A few more screams came from another direction, Natsu's team appearing.

"BOY!" You father bellows. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER?"