:Chapter 6 ~ Birthday:

R e c a p

"Someone mention my name?" The doors burst open, revealing none other than the light dragon slayer himself.

A/N - Long-ish chapter! Kind of. Just an extra two or three hundred words.. WARNING: LEMON AHEAD! I feel like one of my friends is gonna read this and think I'm a weirdo.. WELP, SCREW BEING NORMAL!

--two weeks and a half later--

This last month has been very productive. First, you go from living on the streets to in a guild with your own apartment; Second, you got new friends and met up with old ones; Third, You got an amazing boyfriend; and Fourth-- your birthday. Was. Tomorrow. You don't think anyone in the guild knows, but you don't care. Right now, you're having a mind debate. If you told them, they'd burst into party and song, making the guild a noisy, blustering, (probably drunk) party making musical. If you don't tell them, they'd probably find out somehow and then throw a party for you nonetheless. Either way, there'd be a party.

"(Y/N)..!" Someone waves a hand in front of your face. You were currently in the guild hall, sipping (drink of your choice). "(Y/N)!"

"Wh- Morning!" You bolt up, out of your thoughts.

"Jeez, it's only me.." Natsu furrows his eyebrows and walks away, continuing his bicker with Gray.

-Timeskip CUZ DIS CHAPTER AIN'T CALLED BIRTHDAY FOR NOTHING!-

You decide to treat yourself today; it was your eighteenth birthday after all. You completely forgot to tell anyone it was your birthday yesterday, so you decide to tell them today. You put on a cute flowing (f/c) dress patterned with flowers that ended before your knees. You put on your brown leather sandals, and add a small white jacket. You top your wavy (h/c) hair with a small silver tiara with (f/c) jewels.

You take a deep breath and push open the doors of the Fairy Tail guild hall. "Hey, guess wh-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!" You turn around to see Sting, Rogue, Lector and Frosch running towards you with the cutest smiles. They're holding gifts, and Sting's even holding a small cake.

"Wait.. IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?" Natsu nearly tackles you from behind. You nod and he gasps. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?"

"I was gonna, but-" you get cut off by the pink haired dragon slayer yelling at the top of his lungs.

"HEY FAIRY TAIL, HEAR THAT? IT'S (Y/N)'S BIRTHDAY! LET'S THROW HER A PARTY!" Fairy Tail cheers at the word 'party' and soon enough, there's a celebration in the making.

You don't notice Sting wrapping his arms around your waist. "So, um.. You enjoying your eighteenth?" You nearly jump as his breath hits your neck. "I was gonna throw you a party over at Sabertooth, but looks like your family's already on that, huh?"

"You made up a whole party for me?" He nods eagerly. You smile and kiss his cheek. "Then tell them I'll be there after this party."

Rogue chuckles from behind. "Sting woke up so eagerly this morning, he woke up Orga. NO ONE can wake up Orga. He went all commando and ordered all the preparations for your party."

"In all honesty, it was really cute of him to do that for you, (Y/N)-San!" Lector says, jumping onto your shoulder.

The little green exeed clings onto your leg, saying, "Fro thinks so too!"