Chapter 11: What do you want?

Kayla

Fuck! Why am I still here with him? I got to find a way out of here without him waking up. I slowly moved his arm from around my waist and slipped out of bed. Unfortunately all my clothes were on his side of the bed and I would have to walk over there without interrupting his peaceful sleep. I tiptoed on his side of the bed and got all my clothes and speed walked into the bathroom to put them on. I put my purple beanie and my tims on and waked out of the bathroom. But, of course I didn't do a good enough job of being quiet. There he was, laying on the soft bed... staring at me.

"Where you going Kay?" I sighed and sat beside him. "Look... I don't know how to feel about last night. I love you but I don't know what kind of love I'm in with you." He shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair. "Why do you keep doing this to me? Every time I let you in my life, you run away because you say you don't know what you want. It hurts me more than you think. I really love you but you are always running. When will you stop running away from me and what we have?" He said seriously

He's right. I don't know what I want. All my life I would run away from my problems or pretend my problems just don't exist. I don't understand what I was doing all these years but, again here I am running from my problems. I looked at him deeply in his eyes and walked out the hotel. As I walked to my car, he ran outside. "Kayla. Please don't do this. You know you love me and you know you need me. So please don't leave me again." I shook my head and got in my car. Life isn't my friend right now and I don't want to hurt him because I know if I put him back in my life he will be hurt again. I am hurt. I don't need for anyone else to be hurt.

Kaleb

I punched the wall and shook my head. I try to be here for Kayla but she won't listen to me. She just runs away. I hate that. I caller her and texted her but she won't respond.

Kayla. Can we please talk

My love💯: Kaleb its not gonna work between us. I made a huge mistake... I'm sorry

Kay don't say that. I love you with everything in my heart. I need you.

My love💯: kaleb I can't be with you.... I'll ttyl

Omg no don't do this Kayla. Stop running away from me. You love me and you know it.

My love💯: goodbye Kaleb. I love you.

I love you more Kayla. Ima come see you soon.

I put my phone on my bed and sighed loudly. Why does she keep doing this to me. I just want to love her and keep her for myself. Kayla is the woman I love but she keeps playing. Oh well. I'm done with her.

3 months later

Kayla

"Hey" I said softly.

"...hey Kayla" He said back.

"Kaleb I miss you." I said as I stuffed my face I the pillow.

"Kayla I'm over you. You do this all the fucking time. You came to me when you were hurt and when I fix you up, you break my heart and leave. So... no."

"So that's it. You are giving up on us?" I said as a tear slipped down my face.

"I never gave up on us Kayla. You did. But maybe some other time we will be together. I can't keep letting you do this to me. Kayla.... Goodbye." He said sadly.

I bit my lip softly and wiped my face again. "Goodbye Kaleb."

He sighed softly then hung up and I was left in the silence of my room. I really messed up. I'm so done with everything right now. I don't know what to do anymore and all I ever wanted was to be happy. Now I'm broke, my daughter is with my 'dad', I left master, and lastly I lost Kaleb. What is going on? I got to figure out what ima do with my life.

I fixed some juice and closed my eyes. I need to talk to Kaleb. There is something seriously wrong with me. I decided to hop in my car and drive to his house. I slowly knocked on his door and waited for him to answer. He opened the door and looked at me with a disappointed face. "Go in kayla." I followed his orders and sat on his black leather couch. "So what you doing here?"

I sighed loudly and bit my lip. "I'm sorry. I wanna start a life with you. I love you." He shook his head slowly.

"Kayla. Why do you keep running?" He said in a soft voice.

"Truth is.... I sell and dance." I said as I shed a tear. "What tf u mean you sell and dance. U better be talking about selling hair products in a dance class." I looked at him deep in his eyes.

"No...I sell drugs and I'm a stripper." I said to him. "Why. Why are you doing that bullshit. I was gonna take Care of you! Yo, you so stupid. Get out my house with that shit."

I felt tears form on my eyes and at one point I started crying uncontrollably. "Kaleb. I will stop. Please. I'm begging you." I said as I sobbed.

"Kayla. I love you. But I just can't. I sell too. I don't need you out here on these streets guh. Why are you doing this?"

I shook my head and continued to cry. "Kaleb I had nothing. Everything I loved as taken away from me. I have nothing."

He looked at me in my eyes and shook his head. "Kayla you have me. I have been here since the beginning. I love you Kayla and I will take care of you. Just stop leaving me." I nodded slowly as he pulled me into a deep hug. Right now nothing mattered. Finally I was happy. I honestly missed this feeling. He made me feel so warm.

..................................

Ok guys here is a quick update. I hope u enjoyed it!!!!

Vote

Comment

Share

-Jaslyn