Chapter 9: Emotions

The lyrics in the picture are from the song Adolescence by J Cole
Enjoy the chapter!!!!

Kaleb

I walked into the house after getting some good ass head. Honestly I was in a wonderful mood and I was gonna make it up to Kayla. So I was gonna take her out to dinner tomorrow night.

After I put my things down, I started to get the feeling that something was wrong. Slowly I tried to shake the feeling and put a smile on my face. But my smile quickly dropped when I saw someone holding Kayla in the room.

"Kayla! What are you doing? Why are you letting him hold you? What's going on here?" Kayla was sobbing uncontrollably and her grip on the man grew tighter. "Kaleb why did you do that to me? Why did you cheat on me? You lied to my face!"

I turned on the light and there he was, in the flesh. "Master? Didn't I kill you?" He chuckled at my statement and shook his head. "I told her you weren't faithful. You took her away from me and thought I wasn't gonna come back. You were wrong."

She looked me in the eyes as a tear slipped down her cheek. "Kaleb... We are...-" I quickly ran over to her and covered her mouth and kissed her head. "Kayla. You love me! Don't say anything about us being through." She shook her head and cried harder. When I let go, she said the word. "-Through... We are through Kaleb."

I shook my head and ran my fingers through my bleached hair. "Where are you gonna go?" She mumbled softly, "Master is going to take care of me and the baby" I paced back and forth, breathing faster and harder. "You are not talking my daughter. I don't care what you say. YOU ARE NOT TAKING HER AWAY FROM ME!" She gave me an evil glare and pushed me out the way. "She wasn't yours to begin with." After she said that, my whole body started to ache.

4 months later

Kaleb

I laid on my bed and smoked for the 10th time today. I'm irritated that she left me for him. Kayla dumped me and took Alex with her. I've tried to call her but it goes straight to voicemail. I haven't been able to think or do anything because I want her. I miss her.

Keke

"Mmm daddy don't leave. We aren't done yet." I moaned to James as he was zipping up his pants. "Baby girl, I gotta go. Brianna will be looking for me." He sighed. "Why can't you just dump her. You know you want me." I said as I kissed his neck. He shook his head. "Look, your $75 is on the counter. I'm out." And with that, he left.

I get so tired of people leaving me. Why can't I be loved? James left me, Kaleb hasn't called me back in months, and my mom took my son. I'm all alone.

I sat on my sofa and smoked. As I blew out, all my problems seemed to go away. But, when I breathed in, they came back. I closed my eyes and cried again. Nobody will ever understand what I'm going through. What have I ever done wrong?

Kayla

"Do you want ice cream?" Master nodded and I got the both of us ice cream. I have been happy with Master lately. He has been taking care of Alexandria and me. He got me a new phone and car so, I can go where I need to. I honestly am starting to get feelings for master again. He's a really good guy and I will forever love him. I know what you are thinking. What about Kaleb? Don't you still love him? Well... I do love him, but not how I used to. He took my love as a joke and didn't care about me. So what kind of person am I to run back to a man who didn't want me. I would be stupid.

Keke

"Kaleb why are you doing this to me. You know you love me." I whined on the phone to Kaleb. "Can you please come over. I'm going through a lot right now." He sighed loud. "Look Keke, we can't be together. I lost Kayla because of you and I honestly don't wanna even talk to you right now. You disgust me so bye." Then he hung up on me.

I laid back on my bed and took the biggest deep breath ever. My life is a puzzle that I will never be able to solve. My son, drug habits, and love... it's just so confusing to me and I've prayed and prayed again but nothing ever seems to get better. I am tired of everything right now.

4 a.m.

"Mommy... Mommy. Stop crying please." My son said as he held me. I love when my mom brings him to see me because he always brightens up my mood. "Okay Jayson, I'll stop crying." I said. I felt his cheeks against my arm get chubbier and he giggled. "Mommy everything will be ok. Just stay happy for me." He said in his 5 year old voice. I almost started to cry again. I'm going through a lot right now but I'm going to stay happy for my son.

Kayla

"Master where are you?" I yelled. "In the kitchen. Come here." He yelled back as I was putting Alex in her crib. As I was walking to the kitchen I felt a bad vibe but I shook it off.

"Hey baby girl. I missed you" he said as he pecked my tiny lips. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him. "I missed you more. What's for dinner tonight." He smiled as he was stirring the rice. "Chinese food." He said happily.

Lately we have been a happy couple and I love that I went back to him. I don't regret a thing. He's made me happier than I thought I could actually be. So I don't want to go back to Kaleb.

Just as I was thinking about how perfect we were, I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard a loud BOOM!

"Kayla get down and go into the room with Alex" he yelled as he pulled out his gun. "Please don't get hurt... I need you." I cried. He kissed me quickly and nodded as he walked to where the noise was. I quickly ran into the room with Alex and held her and grabbed the gun out of the drawer...just in case. Right now I was terrified.

Master

I quickly tried to get Kayla out of the situation because I don't need her getting hurt. "WHO THE FUCK IS IN HERE!" I yelled as I held my gun tightly. "Master I'm not trying to hurt nobody, I just want my daughter back." The man said in a familiar voice. He finally came out and there he was after many years. Kayla's dad.

My stomach turned inside out. Not because I was afraid of dying, but because I was afraid of losing her. We were in the peak of our relationship and we have a baby that I love. I can't lose her...I love her way too much. And if anything couldn't get any worse, Kayla came out the room with Alex and walked behind me.

"Master... who is...he?" She mumbled softly. Fuck! Now I gotta tell her. "Kayla... this is your... dad."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Heyyyy I hope you liked this chapter. Remember to vote and share. I will be updating again soon. Love ya :-)