Chapter 5: Till Death do us Part

Picture of James a.k.a. red in multimedia enjoy.

Master (Kenton) p.o.v

Nobody understands me. Kayla left me and she told me about my baby. How can she just leave me with our baby? I took care of her pretty much all her life. At first it was a punishment and I was going to torture her because of her father, but then I started to fall in love with her. She is so beautiful and I and going to bet her back. My life is practically nothing without Kayla. She is the reason I am so calm and quiet. I am obsessed with her. I know every inch of her inside and out.

Lemme introduce myself. I'm kenton, I got soft curly black hair and light brown eyes. I'm light skinned but whatever. I am a boss. I watch over as my workers sell and make the drugs. Nobody expects someone like me to do this, but it's my life. I don't look my age at all I'm 23 but I probably look 18. Kayla and I are ment to be. She is my world and when she has this baby next month Ima be there every day. If she don't let me take care of what's mine Ima kill that lil nigga she stayin with. He robbed me and so did her dad, it's all good cuz when master wants something done it gets done. Then and there.

I got out of bed and took a shower. I hopped out and put on some grey joggers and a white shirt. I put on my tims and walked out the door. I got into my all black audi and drove. I turned the radio on but wasn't paying attention to the songs. I pulled up to this nice mansion. I grabbed my gun and slipped it in my pants before ringing his doorbell. He opened the door and I walked in. I sat on his couch and he pulled out a bunt.

"Wassup bruh?" He sat down and lit it. "Shit a lot but I'll get thru it." I nodded. "You know Kayla left me for that nigga king?" "Oh yea she been fuckin wit the enemy. What u gonna do bruh." I shook my head. I don't even know what ima do. I don't wanna kill him cuz then she really gonna hate me but I just wanna get him out the picture. "James I don't even know." He chuckled. "Damn you always got a plan this a first." "I know but I really love her and I don't wanna just kill his ass cuz then she really gonna hate me." He nodded then smoked the blunt.

James or "Red" is my best friend. He been there for me since the beginning and ima be there for him till the end. This nigga get all the hoes. He light skinned with light green eyes. All the girls say he got good hair... whatever that means. He will play girls hearts left and right but he swear he will never be tied down. He is only 18 but I taught him everything he knows so I guess I'm like his big brother. We killed, robbed, sold, and everything together. He young but he not scared or nun.

"Bruh ima stay the night alright." He nodded and walked into his room. I walked into the guest room and laid on the bed thinking about Kayla and our soon to be baby. I can't wait till she have it ima marry her soon. I already know it.

Kayla p.o.v.

"Stoop taking my food! You so greedy." I yelled at Kaleb for taking my stuff. We been getting close and I'm in love with him. "Baby I love you." I smiled and kissed his lips. "I love you too Kaleb. What you wanna do tomorrow." He shrugged his shoulders and threw my plate away. "I'm down for anything baby." I smiled. "We goin to the mall." He sighed dramatically. "We go all the time baby, you got enough clothes." I laughed and walked to our room.

I laid down and he laid beside me. "Would you ever marry me baby." I was kinda shocked with his random question but I love him. "Of course." He smiled and kissed my belly. "I can't wait to see our baby." I smiled. "Me too."

I woke up the next morning to Kaleb gone. This is normal but I hate that he's always gone killing someone or fighting someone to get his way. I just worry about my baby he is mine and I need him in my life. Without him I'm nothing. But I pray for him every time he leaves, he comes back the same way he left. I stripped my clothes off and got into the shower. I washed my hair and body to get really clean. I got out and dried my hair and put on some shorts and one of his shirts. I walked to the bedroom and started to curl my hair. Once I finished my phone rang.

"Hello?" "Hey Kayla remember me?" I rolled my eyes already knowing it was master. "Leave me alone. I have a life finally. I don't need you." I could tell he was getting mad because he doesn't like when I get an attitude with him. "What has that guy done for you that I haven't?" "Well he didn't rape me or beat me or try to kill me." He smacked his teeth and sighed. "Whatever Kay. Just know you mine and ima get you no matter what." Then he hung up. I sighed and screamed into the pillow. Then I felt somebody grab my hair and throw me on the ground.

"I told you ima have you." I picked myself up and started to cry. "Stop you will hurt my baby." He punched me in the face and then grabbed my wrist. "Your baby Kayla? This my baby. I made it so you betta get it straight. Now let's go." I shook my head and kicked my feet. He just dragged me by my wrist. Then he stopped. "You dumb as hell for leaving me." I cried and screamed. Praying Kaleb would walk through the door.

My prayers were answered... There he was walking through the door not looking up still thinking about 'work'. "Baby you wanna go to-" He stared at master, master stared back. Master let go of my arm and then pulled out a gun and aimed it at me. Kaleb did the same but aimed it at master. Kaleb saw the tears in my eyes and was ready to kill him. "Shoot me ima shoot her. Put it down." Kaleb didn't let go or move. I guess master got impatient cuz he dropped my wrist and aimed at Kaleb. I took this opportunity to grab the gun that was in the closet.

I ran back and master shot Kaleb. I shot master like 7 times in the back and blood splattered everywhere. I ran to Kaleb who was pretending to be dead. I helped him up and kisses him on his lips. "I love you baby." I smiled. "I love and need you."

A few days later

I've been gaining some weight but it's cool. Me and Brianna been talking about prom. It's next month and I still don't have a date. Brianna goin wit that pretty boy James. We picking out our dresses today so I guess I'm excited.

"Mami who you goin with." I shrugged. "Nobody I guess. I wanted Kaleb to ask me but it's whatever." She put on a tight purple dress. "You know he likes you girl." I laughed. "Please he probably goin with that hoe tiffany or he might not even be goin." She laughed and helped me in my dress. "You too beautiful to be goin alone Mami. You gonna be asked soon I promise." We spent the rest of our day shopping and chillin together. She my best friend forever.

King (Kaleb) p.o.v.

Kaleb been so worried about prom lately. I wanted to ask her but I'm scared. I decided to do it once she got home from shopping. She was in the shower and I was ready. "Baby meet me downstairs once you get done." I could hear her yell okay and about fifteen minutes later she came jogging downstairs. She sat her pretty self down on the sofa and smiled.

"Wassup babe?" I stood up and looked directly in her eyes. "Baby I love you like a lot. I love spending my days chillin with you and my nights holding you. You might think I'm crazy or weird but I need you to keep me sane. You make me smile and laugh like no one else. Prom is coming up and I wanted to know if you maybe wanna go together." She screamed and jumped on me. "Of course I would as long as I'm there to see your suit." I kissed her head. "Anything for you baby."

James (Red) p.o.v.

He killed my bestfriend...my brother. I will kill him.
-------------

Hey guys I hope y'all are enjoying the story. I will keep updating if I get at least 15 reads. I would appreciate if you guys commented on the story to let me know what you think and what I should do to make it better.

That's all ~jassy