I was clumsy and have a few bruises on my legs since I ran into furnitures almost everyday mostly into the sharp endings on the table in the living room which the boys had to move away so I wouldn't die accidentally.

"This taste so good Liam!" Niall exclaimed and stuffed more pieces of homemade pizza into his mouth. I agreed by moaning and nodding making Louis smirk, Liam thanking me and Harry shifting on his chair beside me.

"What?" I asked Harry confused. "Nothing," he said and took another bit of pizza. "He got turned on by your mind blowing moan," Louis said which made me spit my pizza at Niall who looked at me disgusted.

"Fuck you," Harry growled and ignored him. I remained silent and send Niall and apologizing grin. He rolled his eyes playfully and kicked my shin under the table. "Ouh!" I whined and kicked back. Suddenly I felt something colliding with my face.

Niall was smirking at me as I looked up. "You did not!" I said in shock making him laugh. I took a piece of pizza and threw it in his face making me laugh this time. "Okay okay, stop it. The pizza did nothing to you," Louis said with fake concern as he patted the pizza and whispered soothing words.

"Now I have to take a shower again," I groaned and left to do so with Niall following me. We laughed before we separated and went into different bathrooms to take a shower.

The moment when the water collided with my body I relaxed a little. I'm one of those psycho people that are afraid that when they close their eyes in the shower someone will stand there when they open them again and murders them.

It's funny actually every time I would laugh at myself for being so paranoid.

After I used my shampoo and rinsed it off my body and hair I stepped out of the shower and dried my body with one of the extra towels that were there. I wrapped myself into a towel and quietly rushed to my room so I could change.

Since it was already evening I changed into my pyjama and let my hair air dry since I was to lazy to blow dry it. I exited my room and walked down the stairs to find all the boys, including Niall, watching TV.

I jumped on the couch in between Niall & Louis making them jump and me laugh. "You scared us," Niall pointed out. I couldn't stopped the laughter that was coming out of my mouth as they looked at me with hilarious faces.

"So you want to get punished?" Louis asked with a raised eyebrow. I gulped and stopped laughing for a second before I just bursted out laughing again. You shouldn't have done that Lia. My mind mentally shook it's head at me as all of sudden they tickled me like never before.

They hit some pretty hurtful spots but I couldn't show weakness. Every time I get hurt I start laughing so they thought it was still funny as they pocked their long fingers farther into my skin.

I let out a cry a few minutes later and only then they stop and tried to study my face which was covered by my hands as I was laying on my stomach. "Lia?" Niall asked concerned. I wiped my tear quickly and sat up as the burning on my skin got a little worse.

"Huh?" I asked and looked at my lap, not saying anything. "Harry talk to your girlfriend," Louis said and just then Harry's head snapped towards me followed by Liam's. They were so into the show that they didn't knew.

"She's not my-" Harry started but cut off by Louis & Niall.

"Not your girlfriend, yea yea."

"Yet," Harry added and lifted my body to settle me between his legs. "What's wrong?" He whispered in my ear from behind. The boys slowly turned their attention to the TV so he could talk to me. "It hurt," I chocked out and lifted my sleeve to see that my skin was red like I was on fire.

Harry's body tensed as his fists clenched. "I'll fucking kill them," he growled but I laid my hands on his fists to calm him down. "It's okay Harry, they wouldn't know," I defended them for their sake.

"They hurt you," Harry pointed out through gritted teeth. "But I laughed so they thought it was funny. They didn't know Harry please let's just enjoy our last night here," I said careful to use the right words.

Harry relaxed as I placed a soft kiss on his jaw. He returned the gesture and kissed my temple to confirm that he agreed with me. I finally turned my attention to the TV and saw how the boys decided on watching some crime show.

I never watch those because I knew that I could barely sleep after those. I prefer watching stupid teenager shows that make me laugh or just relax so the opposite of what we were watching now.

Some women was trying to find a serial killer but he was already on her tracks so she could be his next victim. I took Harry's hand which rested on mine and laid it over my eyes so I didn't had to see what was going on.

The only show I like were they need to find the murder and the one who is threatening is Pretty Little Liars. I love that show!

I felt Harry's breath on my ear before he whispered, "you scared?"

"Me? Noooo!"

He chuckled and pulled his hand away from my eyes much to my protest. "No, I don't wanna see," I whined and turned my body to hide my face in Harry's chest. "It's not that bad," Harry said whilst looking at the screen fully concentrating.

"I already saw to much. I'm gonna get nightmares," I mumbled into his chest. I never really was a cuddly person after the things that happened with my mom. I was always afraid of any physical touches but the boys and especially Harry helped me to get over this fear without even knowing.

I cuddled closer to Harry and I felt his arms sneak around my as he held me tightly. Our relationship was kinda weird since we did all the boyfriend/girlfriend stuff even though he didn't asked me, yet. I didn't mind at all because I don't really care about the label we had.

After a few more minutes I fell asleep, peaceful in his arms.

_____________

Worst news ever

I got friendzoned 😭😂
Basically my guy bff and I did a prank on him and told him that I had a crush on him and he said that I was a friend and maybe even about to become best friend so we pretended it to be a prank and he laughed with us and stuff.

Of course I still like him but I'm glad that we're really good friends though. :)

Also I'm really sorry for not updating much but I'm sick again and school is stressing me out...sorry