I circled my arm around her waist from behind she went stiff .. I dip my head towards her neck and smelt her body .. What did i told you before ??

Ji !!!! when ?? She asked with cute scroll on her face ..

About the blush my wifey i replied in her ear and took her earlobe between my teeth ..she bend down her head to hide fer face ..

Wow mummy she told and i left her abruptly and look at door and saw no one was their and heard her laughing .. I took steps towards her and she took steps backward and turned around and ran towards door and stopped just before going out and turnred around to throw dress at me and gone .. Haye i kept my hand on my heart ..

I console my heart that for tonight only from tomorrow she will be mine only .only mine .. With that i slept peace fully ...

***********************************

Adwai pov :

My heart is beating rapidly i saw my face in mirror it was red like tomato so i rubbed my cheeks to reduse some redness .. I took support of door to and slump down on floor . He is going to be death of me .. Every time when he touche tingle ran down in my body his stare his talks gives goosebum on my body and create a different sensation in my body ... He behave like he know me from years and too feel comfortable around him ..

I still didnt understand how he knows that i prepared dinner ...

Me , badi bhabhi , choti babhi and jyoti were sitting together on roof in village we sleep on roof in natural air whenever we come here ... We placed mattreace on roof and stelled on beds grazing at stars .. my head in near jyotis head ...

Jyoti : so you will be gone tomorrow ??

Me : hmm .. Yeah but dont worry we will see eachother in office na yaar ..
Jyoti : haan . but you know na i can't spend a single day without you ..

Me : me too yaar i will miss you too...
And hugged her ..

Priya : but jyoti now you will have to adjust because someone else will need her more than us from now on ..

Palchi : haan jiji you are right now vishal will have her nights and days too..

Jyoti : hm .. And tomorrow they were going to have their first night ....ooooho

Priya : i think they already had it ?? she replied looking at me ..

I blushed ...

Me : please guys stop this ... Here i am scared thinking about it and you all here teasing me instead of helping me
priya : what is their to be scared ?? You only have to surrender yourself to him and he will do everything ...

Palchi : haan you just have to look sexy and hot for him..

Jyoti : yeah .. And he look so handsome its obivious that he already attracted to you ...

Me : how do you know ??

Jyoti ::duhhh any body can tell how he looks at you .. Like he wants to just lock you with himself in a room and have his way with you .

Me :: shhh besharam.... Idiot dont you have any shame ....

Jyoti : wow madam .... It was just telling the fact .. Hehe

Priya : why shame that true ..and please after that share with us what happen ohk ..

Me : bhabhi you too !!!

Palchi : he he he .. We are your friends too ..

Me : goodnight..

Jyoti : arey we were just joking yaar

Me : no ..

Priya : sachi yaar just teasing you

Me : you know i want to know him completely fall in love with him then all this will be natural but we have a different case ..

Palchi : we understand your situation dear ..

Me : but what if he is expecting this from me bhabhi ?? Do you think i should refuse him ???

Priya : if he want then tell your view to him i am sure he will understand you ..

Palchi :  you know some time two people come closure due to physical relationship and some time with emotional connection .. But whatever the case is you should talk to him about this ..

Me : i think you are right thank you guys you are the best...
With that thought i went to sleep ...

In morning i got ready and wore a red saree and applied red nude lipstick just to impress Vishal ji ....

He name is enough to increase to my heart beat ..

************************************
Vishal pov :

I got ready to take my wife home i cant wait to have her for my self ..
As i was going to meet everyone i got a message

Rose are red , sky is blue
ohh! My dear what will happen with you !!!
What do you think you will do anything with my men and i will sit silent ..???? Be ready to lose your love ones ha ha ha ha .......

I read the msg again and again then i heard something with increased my heart beat .....

************************************

Vote
Comment
      &
Share

Thank you guys ... You all are best . i got a great response from you all . please keep giving comments and votes ... And i hope you all had enjoyed your holidays ...

So who is the guy that messaged Vishal and what he is talking about his love one ????? And what sound did vishal heard ????

For all answers keep reading and this i want everyone to give comments guys not only vote ....
Enjoy reading ....

Byee

Cuteangle0