Me : hmm .. We will go to Salim after returning back ..

Prateek : haad hai yaar .. Yesterday only you got married and today you decided to leave your wife alone ..

Me : i am not leaving her yaar ...

Prateek : relax dude i'll go myself and check you dont worry about it .... You just enjoy your honeymoon ...

Me : shut up man ..

Prateek : oye today bhabhi will go her house na for pag phera ???

Me : oh shit i totaly forgot that ..
With that i ran downstairs to meet her before she leave for her house but luck was not on my side she already left just few minutes ago. .. So i took my phone and type a message

SEE YOU SOON : V

And send to her number . i got her number from dad before marriage in case i wanted to talk to her i am sure that she will not reply as she is too shy to do that ..

I went to my room and crashed on my bed i'll go in the evening to bring her back i hope that we will be alone during the return journey ..

I wish to spend some alone time with her but dam this rituals one or the other always spoil my plan ...

************************************

I took a shower and wore a light blue shirt and paired with black jeans and my leather jacket and wore my shoes and checked my self in the mirror . i was looking smart as always and went out to meet mom ...

Mom gave me some gifts and sweets for my in laws and told me take care of her bahu ...i kissed her cheeks and went out to take my car and wore my Ray-Ban sunglasses and drove towards my in laws house ....

I was alone and hope to be alone with her too during return journey ..
I reached her house at evening when i parked my car outside and her brother came outside to recieve me along with their wifes and other ladies ..

Her badi bhabhi did my aarti and put a tilak on my forehead .i asked her if she is again going to pull my nose like before .. Hearing my question everyone laughed ... She told me that it was only done during marriage .... I touched feets of my mother in law and my brother in laws hugged ..
We went inside and sat with everyone bhabhis served snacks . my eyes were searching for her from the time i arrived here but she was no where to be seen ..

They told me stay their for night as weather is not good to drive .. It was already evening .. Dinner is served
But my little wife is still hiding inside . dinner was very tastey bhabhi  told me go to wash room to wash my hands i went towards wash room and saw some one standing their .. I went closure and saw it was none other than my wife standing their in pink saree looking beautiful .. I ignored her and went inside wash room to wash my hands i was searching for towel when she gave me towel ..

I took it and dried my hand gave her back while going out i told her that food was very taste .. I saw her shocked by my compliment .. Then her her voice after so long . how did you know that i prepared food she asked ..

By taste ... But you are tasting it for first time na .. Haan so ..
Nothing ji . we heard bhabhi calling her she hurriedly went out ...
When i saw her inside wash room with me i just wanted to lock the door and grab her . she was creating some foreign feeling inside me which i never felt before ..

I too came out and again sat with her .
At night i thought that she will stay with me but again my luck was not on my side . she slept with her cousions as they all wanted to spend some time with her ...

I came out of washroom and saw that She came to give me night cloth to change . as soon as she saw me she quickly turned around i was confused due her behaviour and asked her the reason .. She didnot replied i looked at myself and a smiled and an idea strucked in my head to tease her i went near and bend down towards her ears and told her that ' you are going to see more than that my love ' this made her red that already she is ...