He ran his tongue over my nipple before pulling away, blowing cold air against it to smooth out the sensitivity from the sucking he’d done. He pushed me gently off his lap, laying me down against the bed with my head on the pillow. He hovered above me momentarily before leaning his body against mine.

“Don’t be nervous, I’ll take care of you.” He whispered, rocking his hips against my own. Though we both still had our underwear on, I could feel his hard dick rubbing against me. The movements were slow and almost unnoticeable at first, though his pace sped up slightly as his breathing grew heavy.

I instantly felt bad for having not done anything with him for a full year, thinking about all the times he probably got himself off in secret. He never wanted to pressure me, and I loved him for that. But still, I couldn’t help but worry that I wouldn’t live up to his expectations. After waiting for so long, what if he doesn’t find it pleasurable enough? What if it’s not as good as he thought it would be?

“Ni?” I whispered, wrapping my arms around his back to slow down his movements.

“Yeah?” He stopped, looking up at me.

“What if i’m bad?”

“Impossible.” He laughed, pecking me lightly on the lips. “It’s going to be amazing.” He paused. “You know why?” I shook my head. “Because it’s withyou.

He lifted himself above me and made his way towards the end of the bed. He pulled the covers off my body, but kept then around the bottom half of my legs to keep my feet warm. He never took his eyes off mine as he slid his hands between my thighs, prying my legs apart.

I rested my hands on my stomach as I looked down at him, trying to convince myself not to be embarrassed. He’d never seen me without any panties on, and the thought terrified me.

As he continued to hold my gaze, he leaned his head down slowly before planting a kiss to my lower stomach. I jolted at the sensation of his lips against the lower half of my body, not used to someone being so close to an area so private.

He planted a trail of kisses lower and lower, and I gasped when he kissed my clit over my underwear. I felt him smirk against me at my reaction, though he didn’t stop. The kisses continued down along the outline of my slit, and I closed my eyes as I tried to keep my composure. Every kiss sent a jolt through my body, and I felt a strange form of heat spreading across my lower half. He cupped my pussy in his palm, rubbing me gently through my underwear. I clamped my legs shut around his hand as a warmth spread over me, jolting my hips up slightly as he pressed down harder.

I opened my eyes at the loss of contact, and watched with wide-eyes as he hooked his fingers along the top of my underwear, pulling them down tauntingly slow. He broke his gaze and brought it down to my underwear, watching as he pulled it lower and lower until it was mid-thigh and no longer covering me. I looked up at the ceiling and tried to distract my insecurities by watching the shadows from the trees outside dance above me. I felt the underwear being pulled from around my feet, and bit my lip as I no longer felt the fabric on any part of me.

He ran his thumb along the top of my pussy, before resting his hands on hips. “(Y/N)?”

“Mmm?” I mumbled, still refusing to look away from the ceiling.

“Are you okay?” His voice leaked with concern.

“Yep.” I smacked my lips together, overly pronouncing the “p”.

“You’re beautiful, you know.” He rubbed circles into my hips. I gathered every inch of courage I had and looked down at him. “Every part of you.” He whispered, smiling up at me. I smiled back, which he took as a cue to continue.