New year special part 2

Recap!!!!!
Midori:- yea!! We are packing her special gift!!!! (Realises something)
Hey Dawn! You never said what she would like for her New Year gift!

Dawn:- actually. ..... i really have no idea what to give her..whatever i think of sounds quite plain........i want to give her what she wants the most.....

(Suddenly the door opens with a thud...... a tall girl stands her shiny black hair flows in the wind....)

????:- Maybe i can help! :)
_______________________________

Killua:- (gets in his fighting style) who are you? !

???- i am @hxyxixx!! Nice to meet u guys!!

Dawn:- i know you! ~

@hxyxixx:- of course u know me!!! We went on tons of adventures before!!!!

Midori :- so what do we give her as a new year gift? (Asks stroking imaginary beard)

@hxyxixx:- come here u all!!!! (Everyone huddles in for a group discussion)

_____________________________

Meanwhile....

Me:- ....Jeez i hate life.... (grumbles walking home from school)..why do I have to get detention for something I haven't done?....tch! Nobody even stood up for me! (Grumbles) (Kicks a can sending it flying)

(Reaches home )

Mom:- oh you are back??? (Sees the long face) what's wrong?? You don't look cheerful ...

Me:- (man i can't tell her what happened.....her blood pressure will probably increase worrying about me.) (Puts a fake smile) nothing happened . Just forgot my notebook at school!!! (Lies)

Mom:- (stared suspiciously) ok....Now go to your room and clean yourself. I will send your snacks upstairs. (Goes inside the kitchen.)

Me :- yes! (Goes to her room) (sighs)...man....This new year is all pits... (throws the bag on the bed) ...none of my friends came to celebrate it....and now to make it worse i got detention...... (Speaks to herself.)

Sister:- ( enters the room with a bowl full of cookies) Hey kiddo! Here's your cookies! (Puts them on the table.) So...how's your day at school??(sits next to me)

Me:- (sigh....) just like usual....you know....

Sister:- ( pats my head) don't worry! Sooner or later you will find school fun!

Me :- yea yea...i know. But I wonder when that sooner is...

Sister:- (hums) alright! Enjoy your meal kiddo!! (Exits the room)

Me:- ( sigh) I surely am sighing a lot today.....

?????:- yes u r!!!! (A group of voice yells that out) Eh? ! (Looks around Surprised ) (eyes lands on......o.o.....HunterxHunter troupe ....Dawn and @hxyxixx. )

Me:- (eyes twitches)...EHHHHHHHH? !!!!!! O□O

______________________________

........Over and out.....no notes from Author. .....T.T