Chapter-4[Edited]

[DISCLAIMER:- I don't own hxh or any of it's characters and the YouTube video.
I only own my OCs and my part of the stories. I own the picture.]
__________________________________

All of them reached safely to the Dolle's port. According to the booklet Dawn had, it was the common gathering place for many aspiring hunters. For the first time in her life, Dawn was out amongst so many humans. People chattered with each other, talking about how the hunters exam's gonna be. Dawn looked behind at her new friend, Gon, who was conversing with the captain. Now that she watched him closely, she could see that the boy had a rare aura. It was a warm green aura with no darkness. The green was extremely refreshing and had a dash of orange in it. Orange was the sign of cheerfulness and energy which undeniably suited him. There was both loyalty and passion in him and his kindness surpassed the others. Radiating most strongly was the colour white. It represented his pure, protective and innocent personality. It was a little bit like watching mother Nature.

Dawn had always been able to see other people's aura, at a very young age. She had learnt that there were varieties of Auras. For example, the captain had a ash brown coloured aura. That meant he was a man of wisdom and adventure. The shape of his aura was that of an hour glass, which meant he valued time the most. It also tells his personality as, a kind and warm person who can be strict and cold at the same time. This ability had been very useful to Dawn as it helped her determine her friends and enemies or the intention of people. But the strangest part was that, she was never able to see her own aura. She had tried to practice it infront of a mirror, squinting at her reflection for hours before her eyes start to ache and sting from not blinking. It had left millions of question in her mind, unanswered. She often wondered if it was related to her being a half dragon.

Dawn's eyes shifted from the captain to Leorio. Now this man's aura was extremely entertaining. It was a mixture of yellow, blue and pink. Yellow, the colour of the sun and the aura that is actually a part of the sun's aura, reflected his heated passion and determination for his dream. A dream that he would do anything to achieve. Yellow was also the colour of Friendship, wisdom, peace and happiness and this man had all four of them. But they were not properly matured yet. Next was Blue. Blue represented an unwavering sense of loyalty, which surprised Dawn a bit. His blue was stronger than any human she had seen before. Lastly, was the colour pink. Pink represented his kind and caring nature and not to forget his perverted nature as well. Dawn giggled a bit at that. Now she was sure that Leorio was a pervert. His aura was shaped into a hare, which meant he was impatient and hasty.

Dawn's eyes then landed on Kurapika. His aura was a mix of Red, Purple, Yellow and a tiny hint of blue. Red, the colour of fire and blood, represented his aggressiveness and his thirst for power and strength. His red was not like the red that stood for love. It was dangerous, which Dawn noted, and needed to be looked out for. The next was yellow. Like Leorio, his yellow also represented his passion and determination to achieve his goals in life. He had a desire for knowledge, to know the world and learn about it. A mind full of intellectual questions that are not yet answered. But, his yellow was divided into two. Ths other one was the opposite of this yellow. This other one was more on a evil side. The evil yellow indicated danger and betrayal. An image of her father suddenly popped into Dawn's mind. Scowling, she shook her head to get rid of it. She focused on the other two colors. The colour purple is often associated with royalty, nobility and mystery. This colour suited Kurapika a lot, due to his appearance. The last colour Blue, spoke of his calm and cool demeanor. There was a hint of friendship but loyalty was also there. Infact the evil yellow, red and the Blue were in a battle of dominance. Red was overpowering the other two, as a result of his thirst for revenge, but blue was not wavering. His aura was in the shape of a sword. A sword that will either protect or destroy. Nodding to herself Dawn made sure to keep an eye on him. He might be troublesome to deal with. But she would atleast try to make him travel the right path, as there was still hope in him.