She calmed down and held her chest and took a deep breath. She sipped some of her water and she gave it back to me. "Ma are you okay? Do you need the doctor?" I asked her standing up. She waved me to sit back down.

"Boy I'm fine just a cold that's too much right now and back to what I was saying I need you to hold down the house for me because the dumb asses here won't do it right" she said and I started laughing. I sighed and told her I would do it.

"Ma what is going on and hey baby brother" Kassidy said bursting through the door with her loud ass. I rolled my eyes at her presence. This bitch acting like its peaches and cream when its fire and brimstone in this bitch. "Girl why don't you calm the hell down and I was just talking to Kenyamo calm down" my mom said twisting her face up.

My mom is so shady to people it's hilarious to me. The older people shading the younger people is always the funniest thing to me. "What y'all talking about that you put Kayvon out" she questioned my mom. I scoffed and looked at her like she was a damn fool.

"Kenyamo needs to take the lead as the on in charged because you all can't seem to do anything right to save y'all lives" she said looking at me and back at Kassidy. Kassidy looked confused and like she didn't believe what my mom was saying. "That's not true I helped you and all I mean I slipped up a few times but who doesn't" she said defending herself.

"Girl you didn't pay my bills on time and if my sister didn't step in ahens he did I would be homeless and not in this hospital" my mom said and I sat back in my chair watching this showdown. This was getting good and I was living for my mother reading Kassidy her rights. "Mom but I messed up a few times and you hold it against me that's bold" Kassidy said whining.

"Girl I gave y'all the reigns for a long ass time and y'all didn't come through I know Kenyamo won't do that and he's the only other person I trust" my mom said smiling at me. I looked out the window but in my peripheral vision Kassidy was looking at me like she was mad oh well she'll just be a mad ass bitch.

"but Ma-" Kassidy said before my mother cut her off rightfully. "I said what I said and its done so let it go little girl" my mom said giving me my entire life. I started laughing and I couldn't help it my mom sounded hilarious. She's my whole twin and I live for my mother.

"whatever he'll just screw up anyways once the rough times comes he'll just pack up and leave" she said flipping her hair and sitting down on the window seel. "No I won't y'all wasn't worried about her being sick and in here y'all just wanted to worry about y'all damn self" I said with an attitude.

She got me messed up I'm not going to even argue with her because I was always my mothers favorite. "Kenyamo and you thought about her when you left and ran away" she said crossing her arms. She always talking shit about stuff she has zero idea about. She didn't even reach out to me until it was time for me to come back so she needs to be on hush mode.

"First of all I've been home not even 24 fucking hours and y'all already want to try it I only came back because my mother called me if it wasn't for her I would've been where I was at" I said standing up and my mom grabbed my arm. I sat back down and started to tap my foot because that's what would calm my nerves when I want to leap and slap somebody.

"Well whatever you should've stayed since your unhappy back where you started from you let those Philadelphia people forget where you came from" she said hopping off the window seel and walking to a mirror. She started fixing her hair and putting on lip gloss like that would help her.

"Y'all stop all this mess like y'all done lost y'all damn mind now Kassidy take Kenyamo home so he can settle himself back in and I don't want to hear about any arguing" my mom said sternly and looking back forth between the both of us. I don't want to argue or have any issues when I got back here but I guess that won't happen.