You Are My Favourite Human! Orihara Izaya X Reader Part 2

*Fuuuu* you heard something flew again near you but you were too hurt to care about what happened. Of course, you were completely on the ground of other side now."Ouch!"you tried to get up while you were ready to give a death glare who recently hit you. As you looked around, the first thing you saw was a hand with a ring on the fore finger in front of you. "Are you okay miss?" You heard a man's apologetic voice." Tch! That Shizu chan caused enough trouble to hurt a beautiful lady" he continued. You looked up more to the man and found that he was a slightly-built, fair, black raven haired man wearing a black leather coat with grey fur lining the edges along with a plain black T-shirt and pants and dark brown shoes. Then your (f/c) eyes met his red orbs. "I'm okay. Just a little surprised why you bumped me." You took his hand and got up but raised one of ur eyebrows showing you were upset. "Ah, I just saved you from the flying vending machine that the beast threw " He gave you a warm smile while you were confused about the situation. "Maybe that something I heard while I was on the ground was a car?" You thought. Then you heard this loud, high pitched voice. "IZAYAAAA! you dirty annoying flea! I told you to stay out of Ikebukuro forever!!!"

Ignoring that he stated, "Orihara Izaya. It's my name. May I know yours?"

"(Last name) (first name)" you replied fast as the man started to leave. "(First name) chan, hope we meet again. I would like to hear your gratitude that time. See ya!"

"(First name) san! are you okay? We saw two vending machine flying right past you!" Anri and the boys came running to you.

"Huh? Two vending machines.. he was right then."

"I am okay. That guy, Izaya, saved me." You looked around to point the man but he was nowhere to be found now. "Stupid flea!" You guys heard the voice and found that an angered, strong man wearing a bartender suit and holding a *stop* sign passed violently passed you guys. "Izaya and Shizuo." Kida clenched his hand. "You know (first name) san. You just met the two dangerous men in Ikebukuro."

~~~~~ time skip to where you were now in a shop called "Russian sushi"~~~~~

"Let's eat." you did the usual thing before eating the food. "Wow! This is delicious!"

"So (first name) which school are you going to in Ikebukuro?" Ryugamine asked. "Ah! Ryugamine san. (First name) is not a student. She's already finished univeristy." Anri replied before you could say anything. The boys shocked, thinking the same question why you looked so young. "Haha. Don't give me that look. I'm still 22 and a doctor." The boys looked at each other " "We thought you were the same age with us." You just laughed but you noticed the time. It was 9.00. "Well, thank you for treating me. Time for us to return." You said good bye to them, promising that you would meet them again as you exchanged phone numbers and parted your own way.

You arrived at your new apartment. You spoke to the former owner of the house

(a/n: yes, you are rich and you bought the apartment) to get your keys to your door and your stuffs packed in large, square boxes. You carried those stuffs, took out your flash card to open the high security door in fornt of you. After unlocking it, you entered your new home. The furnitures were already there. You unpacked your stuffs, took a shower and you fell to your bed with your phone in ur hand. You browsed the web "Orihara Izaya, huh? Quite an interesting informant." You smirked to yourself and began to type in the chat rooms.

"Who's better? Tell me Izaya. You or me?"