chapter 6- two female hosts?!

• Dedicated to SHIGURE

A/N: i worked on this chapter for a whole hour and i accidenatally clicked on something that took me to the home page and i lost everything in this chapter, so, now i hve to rewatch this part of the episode , then rewrite, then write and thats not happeneing until tomorrow caus ei'm exahausted and mad at my computer for being such a flubbernugget ba bye---Orokana Koke

A/N: okay, i said i would write today so here it goes: last night i was trying to figur out who i wanted to be mine, because Lakyn asked me if i was going to ship her and Kaoru, but, i don't have anyone so...after much deliberating (big, big words....) i dcided that i would ask her opinion, she told me either Kyouya-senpai or Mori-senpai, so, i picked Kyouya reasons: 1- he stalks people 2- he's sneaky and clever 3- he makes funnny remarks 4- he's a 'lone ranger' 5- he's taller and older so, yeah my ( stupid ) reasons for choosing Kyouya! carry on with the show!--Orokana Koke( is a potterhead!)

I gulped nervously " I'm a girl" i whispered

Kyouya straightend his glasses again " you know what this means , right?" he asked

i nodded , starting to walk away as i felt tears gather in my eyes honestly, Katie thi is no time to become a drama queen!

Kyouya grabbed my shoulder and turned me around " where are you going, Koke?"

" t-to tell my clients not to expect me tomorrow" i stuttered accidentally letting a tear slip at least i'm not on the mental breakdown phase yet,where i can't even talk ( this is a fact about me- i'm such a drama queen over some things - being lateto class while i'm in the library, wrong classroom, ect, ect. the first stage i'm trying to hold it in , my face urns red and i take deep breths - phase 2- i'm silently crying in sobbing and then somebody asks me whats wrong, stage 4- meltdown, i say i'm fine so they don't have to see my face and it comes out like somebody stepped on squeaky toy, i have to slow down, breath deeply and try to speak.. so .. sorry for my drama-boringnesss)

Kyouya chuckled " i see" he said, handing me a tissue and i wiped my face as he continued talking " i only meant that now we have two female members to protect"

the second i was back to normal , i smirked " yeah, i know it1s gonna be tough 'protecting ' me and Haruhi"

Kyouya wrote something in his book " i see. so you know?"

i smiled " of course, i know, i checked her records earlier"

Kyouya smirked" so you're one of those kind of people"

i crossed my arms " like your not Kyouya-senpai, i know you do it too. and besides at least i don't sneak up on people like you do." i smirked at- where Kyoya had been.....there he was, talking to Haruhi, then - out of nowhere- Honey-senpai ( yes. i checked thats how you smell mitsukuni's name )

grabbed her arm and spun her around " Haru-chan !" he yelled excitedly

when he stopped he was still pretty excited " hey, Haru-chan, wannna go have some cake with me?"

" thanks " she said dizzily " but i... don't really like...cake"

" then how would you like to hold my bunny Usa-chan? " he asked , his hands holding the little pink bunny behind his back

" i'm..not into.. bunnies" she said , still dizzy .. i chuckled to myself and then Yasashi suprised me when she laughed as well

" aah!" i yelled thank goodness no one noticed " what is it Lakyn?" i asked , eying the small cakes she had on a golden platter

" look, Honey-senpai has realized she is a girl!"she smiled happily i snapped my attentio back to Honey and Haruhi, and he was jus standing there " omg your right....lakyn?" when i had turned to give her a high five, she wa gone. i shivered that creepy, creepy girl