23

xxiii. I'm Tired

Youngjae's POV

"He's mine and mine only!"

"You'll never take him away from me"

"You're gonna regret this Young-"

"-Jae!"

I shot my eyes open to see Himchan hyung. I looked around to see Jongup and Junhong aswell. Himchan hyung let out a sigh of relief. "I thought that you were dead"

I looked at him weirdly and Himchan hyung said, "What? We shook your shoulder, called or shouted your name gajillion times and you still didn't woke up. So won't you think that we thought that you were dead?" I gave a convinced nod. Then I realised how crowded my bed was with these three people hovering over me. I then extended my arms out and tried to get rid of them.

"Oh my god get off of me!" I shouted and they left me alone. I rolled my eyes and then I noticed that Daehyun's bed was tidied up neatly. I pursed my lips strangely at the thought of Daehyun cleaning after himself. I slightly scoffed, he must have asked Jongup to do it. I got out of bed and took my towel and new clothes. I went out the bedroom and to the bathroom to bathe.

After a while, I went out the shower with the towel hung on my head to dry my hair. I went to the kitchen to see Junhong, Jongup and Himchan hyung drinking water and eating fruit. "Where's Daehyun?" I asked them but no one answered. "Hello~ Earth to idiots~" I sang as I sway my arms while moving around the kitchen.

"Hyung looks like an octopus"

"Did Youngjae hyung call me an idiot?"

"Idiot? No bitch no. I'm da fabulous one"

"How am I a sea creature Junhong-ah? And yes I called you an idiot but I still love you Moonie and whatever hyung"

They shrugged after Himchan hyung scoffed and proceeded to whatever they're doing. "Where's Daehyun?" I asked again as I sat stole a bite out of Junhong's apple. "He went to the studio early because he wanted to practice his climaxes or whatever he does" Himchan hyung said simply and drank his water.

I furrowed my eyebrows "You mean high notes?" I asked strangely. Himchan hyung waved his hand in saying like 'yeah-yeah whatever-kid' "Same thing" He said and continued drinking his water. "Yongguk hyung?" I asked. "Writing lyrics or composing maybe" Junhong answered as he chewed down his apple.

"Gosh why are you asking so much? Are you they're mother or something?" Himchan nagged and took a grape. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. So are we considered as the lazy group?"

"I'm not"

"Me too"

"You and Himchan hyung are most lazy"

The two maknaes chanted. "Because hyungs used to be fa-"

"SHUT UP!"

Me and Himchan hyung went over to Junhong and I covered his mouth tightly while Himchan hyung grabbed the side of his head and shook it back and forth. "Don't remind me" Himchan hyung groaned. "At least you were slim and had a decent body when we debuted" I said to the older and he stuck his out tongue. I inhaled a breath deeply and let it out heavily as to calm myself.

I removed my palm from Junhong's mouth and wiped it on his shirt to remove the germs and Himchan hyung also did the same. Then the older hit Junhong's forehead with his fingers. "Ow! Himchan hyung thwacked my head!" Junhong cried as he rubbed the red spot on his forehead.

As I had no interest in dealing with that kid's cries or complaints, went into my room to take my phone and some stuff. After that, I invited Jongup to go to the practice room and he gladly agreed. Then not much to my surprise, Himchan hyung and Junhong trailed along.