4

iv. Crazy Red

Zelo/Junhong's POV

"Himchan-ah please get out! You've been in there for like 10 minutes!" Yongguk hyung shouted while pounding on the bathroom door. The door opened to reveal Himchan hyung standing proud and tall. " There was an atomic bomb in my stomach" Himchan hyung said.

Then Daehyun hyung came running from his room "Hyung please can I-" "First come first serve" Yongguk hyung said then went into the bathroom. We're they really that drunk last night? "Here" Youngjae hyung walked behind Daehyun hyung and gave him a bin with a plastic in it. Then Daehyun ran to the back and I assumed, puking. "Have fun!" Youngjae hyung shouted.

"Hyung, why aren't you next in line for the toilet bowl throne?" Jongup hyung asked Youngjae hyung. "Well, I wasn't as drunk as those three" He said. "Whatever Youngjae, you and your stupid lies" Himchan hyung said as he layed down on the sofa and his left forearm was covering his eyes. "What lies?" Youngjae hyung asked weirdly. "I still remember I saw a girl grinding on you last night" Youngjae hyung threw a pillow at Himchan hyung.

"By the way, the girl's hot though. So consider yourself lucky" Then Youngjae hyung hit him again. "I'm being honest! Why do I always get hit when I'm honest?" Then Yongguk hyung went out of the bathroom and anwsered "Because your honesty is just bad and disturbing" Himchan hyung scoffed. "You guys might not wanna shower in there for 3 to 5 days" Yongguk hyung said while scratching the back of his head. "Okay the dorm really reaks of puke now" Youngjae hyung said as he pinced his nose.

"Guys, where do I throw this?" Daehyun hyung asked as he was holding a white plastic bag with something watery in it. "Eww get that away hyung!" Jongup hyung said. But Daehyun hyung continued playing with the plastic bag as he shaked the bag up and down. "You're disgusting Daehyun-ah" Yongguk hyung said. Then the 3 hangovers covered their ears at the sound of someone knocking the door.

"Oh my gosh, Junhong-ah please go get the door, oh my god. My head!!" Himchan said. I opened the door to reveal a short, chubby man, wearing spectacles. "Oh, hello manager hyung" "Hi Junhong, where are the other members?" I stepped aside to reveal the hyungs.

"Oh, today, you're schedules are cancelled" "Only today?" Himchan hyung said as he put his hand on his head. "Yeah, but this is one of those million times that the CEO is being nice to you, so be grateful" The dorm was filled with groans and 'okays'. "Here, I brought some asprins" I took the plastic sealer and thanked him. I was about to close the door then, manager hyung stopped me "Junhong-ah, what's Daehyun holding?" He said quietly. "Oh he's holding a bag of his barf" Manager hyung gave a weird look and nodded "Have a nice day off" "You too hyung" then he closed the door.

I put the plastic sealer on the dining table. "I have a really massive hangover" Daehyun hyung said. "Daehyun-ah, can't you throw that plastic?" Youngjae said. He got up and threw it at the big black garbage bin that's just outside our dorm.

He then went inside his room. Soon, Himchan hyung and Yongguk hyung aslo went in their shared bedroom, then Youngjae hyung also left. Lefting me and Jongup hyung. "What do you wanna do?" Jongup hyung asked. "Video games?" "You're on, I'm so gonna beat you this time!" He said, determined.

Youngjae's POV

I went into my bedroom to see Daehyun lying on his bed with his blanket covering his entire body. I closed the door lightly cause I don't want to hurt his head. "Gosh, can't you closed the door slowly?" Daehyun said, his voice muffled with the blanket. "Sorry" I whispered. I layed down on my bed and opened my phone.

I saw a picture of Secret and Untouchable sunbaenim at the club posted by Sleepy hyung. By that picture, I remembered about last night.

"I love your scent"