16

xvi. Adventure

Daehyun's POV

As usual, it's been practice practice practice. Schedule schedule schedule. I groaned. When is it gonna end?

"Okay guys, tomorrow you guys have 3 interviews after that a few recordings and the day after that is the same. Then the day after that we're doing the tour. First we start in Seoul...." Manager Kang listed the places we're going.

Excited? Yeah I am
Tired? Hell yeah I am

"Today, you guys don't have any schedule but you'll continue the practices" He said. We just stayed quiet. Manager Kang sighed and said. "These are not my orders guys, it's th-"

"The CEO" All of us said simultaneously.

After the briefing of our tour, we stood up and started to practice. We danced to all the songs that exists in our music collection.

As I was dancing, I suddenly thought of me and Youngjae. A smile suddenly crept on my face. "Yah why are you smiling like an idiot?" I heard a whisper asked me. At the mirror I saw Youngjae at the back of me smirking.

"Us" I said and smiled widely. "Good to know" He smiled back. We continued to do the choreography. I wasn't paying any attention, of course I did some mistakes here and there but we didn't re-do or from-the-top-people. I was thinking about today. I had planned a suprise date for Youngjae. Since we oficially became an 'item' I thought taking him out will be a great way to celebrate.

That will explain to why my backpack is unusally packed today. I brought some extra money, me and Youngjae's hoodies, masks and some disguises.

"Stop smiling you goofball" Youngjae said again as he passed by me as it was a part of the choreography. I stuck out my tongue. I saw and heard him lightly chuckle.

I smiled again. Gosh my cheeks will ache because of this beautiful specimen.

__________

"Okay guys we'll have a break" Yongguk hyung declared. Himchan hyung and Youngjae literally dropped on the floor.

"IT'S ABOUT TIME!" Himchan hyung shouted. "I swear I'll die of lack of sweat" He said as he rolled around the practice room's floors like a cinnamon roll. "No you won't. Losing sweat is good" As expected, my smartass babe pointed out. He's so smart. While I'm just a siren being activated at the sight of food.

I crouced down beside him and whispered "Hey professor-" "Hmm?" He mumbled as his forearm was covering his eyes. "You wanna go somewhere fun?" He lifted his arm. "What?" He asked with a confused look plastered on his face. "You wanna do something fun?" I smirked.

"Uhmm...sure?" I lifted his arm to make him stand up. He groaned. "Oh come on don't be such a lazy ass" I whined. I successfully made him stand. I slowly pulled him out the room, being careful of the other members noticing. As Youngjae was out of the room I quickly took my backpack that was just beside the door.

I scoffed inwardly. I can't believe they didn't notice, literally the whole room has mirrors. They have such banana-like eyesight. I pulled Youngjae by the wrist. "Where are we going?" He asked me? "You'll see" I said. "What's with the bag?" He asked nervously. "Relax I'm not gonna kill you" I chuckled

He kept silent afterwards. We entered the bathroom that was clossed to the lobby. Luckily, it was empty. I put the backpack on the sink counter. I zipped it open and pulled out the stuff I packed. I gave Youngjae his hoodie together with his mask. "Wear it quick. We don't have much time" I instructed.

Without hesitation, Youngjae did what he was told. "Here" I handed him a pair of sunglases. He took it and wore it. After we both dressed up, I took Youngjae out the bathroom. "Act natural" I whispered in his ear as we neared the lobby. Luck is on by ny side again, nobody noticed us because propably they we're to busy with whatever shit they're doing.