22

xxii. Wrong Number

Youngjae's POV

We already arrived in Seoul two days ago. Our trip to London was really short, only lasted for a few days. So right now we are at the dorm, to finally get some rest and sleep. But for me, somehow I can't sleep. I just layed on my bed, staring at the ceiling above me. A lot of things are going on, I heard we are going to make another MV later in the end of the year and propably another tour after that. Daehyun's scandal is still lingering around the internet, TS didn't respond to it though. Daehyun also didn't say a thing about it in his Twitter. So I don't know where the hell is this going.

I just hope it dies. Quick.

Daehyun thinks that I totally hate him and I don't love him anymore.

It's false.

I still love him and I don't hate him. I said those things because I was angry and I thought Daehyun was lying to me. I let my anger and hatred take over me and I said those hurtful things rather than take it in professionally and calmly.

I wanted to apologise to him. I want us to be together again. But I don't know why, whenever I see him I just feel like I want to punch his face. I get angry and upset when I see him on his phone. Because I always think that he is chatting with Stephanie. But also, he's spending a lot of time alone, all of us actually. Well there's no other reason then 'Schedule'. We are tired everyday and we don't get enough sleep. We don't even eat because we will choose to sleep instead of to eat.

Anyway, I just feel really guilty when I say something harsh to him. I feel I want to curse his name, hate him and then I'll be guilty afterwards.

Will I apologise?
_________

"Here are the lyrics. Memorise them" Manager Kang said as he handed us the lyrics of the japanese version of 'Excuse Me'. I sighed and took the papers and passed it to the others before taking a set for me. "Work on your pronounciation" Manager Kang said. "I'll give you details about the MV later. But right now memorise your parts for a maybe 2 weeks and we can start the recording" We 'hmm'ed and the man left our dorm.

"Shit" Yongguk hyung cursed under his breath

"Seriously?! That piece of shit can die!" Followed by Daehyun.

"Shit's getting real now" Junhong said.

"Explicit words are strictly prophited in this area now, children" Himchan hyung said. Then we heard the door open and Manager Kang came in again.

"Oh I forgot. The recording is next Saturday. So you guys better memorise the lyrics quick and the MV shooting is on Monday, the following week. See ya" Then he closed the door again.

"Oh hell no! You saying that we need to memorise the lyrics 'quick' you can just push the schedule back. And there's a freaking MV?! The hell is this shit?!" Himchan hyung ranted. I raised my brow at him. "Explicit words are strictly prophited in this area now, children" I mocked him.

"Well bitch, I'm not in that freaking 'area'" He said then left the living room and went into his bedroom. "But seriously, this is too much. Another MV and a tour after that?" Jongup said unbelieveablely. After that Daehyun went into his room as he slamed the door shut. I followed him right after.

"Hey" I said calmly. "Are you okay?" I asked as I neared him. "What do you think?" He asked harshly. "Look, I know it's hard. All of us are tired and-"

"Just shut up. Why are you being so nice to me? Or is this also one of your fucking fan-service?!" He snapped as I kept silent. "Why are you quiet? You hate me right? Why aren't you snapping back at me? Why aren't you-"