31•

The warmth of the fire hit against my face. I leaned my head on Brooklyn's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me.

"This has been a great year.", I heard him say.

"Can't wait for 2016.", I mumbled.

"Only a few more hours Kelsey.", he whispered. "I can't believe we're gonna be alone in New Years.",I said.

~~~

An hour till New Years and Brooklyn and I were tired out. Ysabella was out with her friends, brooklyns parents were out at a party, Romeo was with his football friends, Harper and Cruz were at their grandparents place, Brooklyn and I were alone.

Brooklyn got up to go get water.

"I'll most likely sleep through the count down.", I yawned. "No you're not!", I heard him shout from the kitchen. I smiled to myself.

Brooklyn came back.

"We could go outside and play some football.", he said. I got up and quickly ran to the back door.

"Way ahead of you.", I shouted.

I ran outside and Brooklyn followed me.

I picked up the football and began to juggle till Brooklyn kicked the ball from my feet and ran to the other side.

"Don't you dare.", I mumbled. He stopped at the other side and waved at me.

I sprinted to him and pushed him down.

I sat on his torso and smiled. He tried to push me off but couldn't.

"Ugh I give up.", he said. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. "Kelsey it's cold."

I wrapped my arms around him until I stopped feeling his chills.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

I closed my eyes until I blacked out.

~~~

"Kelsey, Kelsey, wake up.", Brooklyn whispered. I opened my eyes and saw that we were inside.

"Ten seconds!", he shouted. I quickly got up and looked at the tv. People in the background counted down.

"10!"

Brooklyn grabbed my hand.

"9, 8!"

His arm went around my waist.

"7!"

He pulled me closer to him.

"6!"

I looked up at him and smiled.

"5!"

"Can't wait for next year with you.", he whispered.

"4!"

"Thank you de being with me.", I said.

"3!"

We both began leaning in.

"2!"

I closed my eyes.

"1!"

Brooklyn's lips pressed against mine. I could hear cheers through the tv. Fireworks outside the house were everywhere. People cheering.

This was the great moment, the fabulous moment Bea and I used to talk about when we were little.

Being kissed at midnight on New Year's Eve by David Beckham. But no, it was by someone even better. His son,

Brooklyn Beckham.

Hey guys!
So here it is. This was the last chapter. Thank you so much for reading this I love you all!
~Kassie