17•

"Kelsey! Stop running so fast!", Bea shouted. I was sprinting to ASB from language arts. I spotted Brooklyn ahead and I began to run faster. He looked at me and lifted his arms. I jumped and hugged him.

"Hey Brooklyn.", I said with a sigh feeling nice and warm in his arms.

He patted my back. "Hello Kelsey."

"Brooky!", someone shouted from behind him. I looked behind him and saw Alice running to us. "Shit, run.", I told him. He gave me quick kiss on my cheek and ran to his next class.

Bea stared at me. "What was that?", she asked. I began to walk. "Kelsey, are you and Beckhma boy dating?"

I felt a smile creep onto my face. "Maybe..." Bea jumped. "Oh my goodness you are!", she shouted,"I am so happy for you!"

I opened the gym door and ran up the stairs to the ASB room. As soon as we walked inside, Jasper called my name. I walked to his table. "What happened?", I asked.

"Kelsey, you are everywhere!", he shouted. "What do you mean I'm everywhere?"

He took out a newspaper from his backpack and handed it to me. "I found this in the coffee shop this morning.", he said pointing at the title.

Brooklyn Beckham new girlfriend?

Under it was a picture of me and Brooklyn skateboarding on Sunday.

"What the hell?", I asked Jasper. "Are you two really dating?", he asked happily. Bea looked up from her seat. "Yeah they are!", she laughed.

I threw my jaw string bag at her. "Holy shit! Kelsey this is huge!", Jasper shouted.

"Shush Jasper! Mr.Reinold is on the phone!", Ellie snapped at Jasper. Ellie was the rudest person in ASB, she responsible but very rude.

Jasper rolled his eyes which made me laugh.

~Brooklyn POV~(happening during the Kelsey thing)

I began to walk faster to avoid Alice getting near me. "Brooklyn! Stop walking so fast!", she shouted. I kept going when I got to language arts. I pleaded to myself for Mr.Dillon to come out. As soon as Alice came to me, the class door flung open and I ran inside.

Flora gave me a happy look when I walked in. "Hello Brooklyn!", she said. I gave her a smile and sat down. "You're fucking dating her aren't you?", she whispered a shout.

"Yeah and what's bad about dating her?", I asked as I took out my laptop. "First, she sucks at math. Second, she's ugly. Third, she isn't pretty enough to be a model. And lastly, she's not meant to be with you. It's like that Brooklyn. Deal with it."

I felt my face get hot. "Flora, I love her. I used to love you. Didn't you ever notice that?", I asked. She sighed a disgusting sigh. "Um no. I kinda hoped you didn't. You're pretty sexy and all but, you're to nice."

"How is being nice a bad thing?"

She patted her lips together and flipped her hair. "Well Brooklyn, it gets in the way. You see what it cause you to get with Kelsey?"

I began to do my assignment on my laptop and ignored the bitch next to me. Flora is forever gone for me now.

~~~~~

~Kelsey POV~

I waited outside Brooklyn's homeroom so we could go to math. The door opened and Alice walked out. "What are you doing here?": she asked in disgust. "Waiting for Brooklyn." I responded.

Alice looked as if she were gonna strangle me but thank god Alaina walked out.

"Alice, go away.", she said. Alice walked away. Alice and Alaina have never gotten along.

"Thank you so much for saving me right there.", I said with a sigh. She punched my shoulder. "No problem. Anything for my friend. I'll see you in math.", she said with a smile and left.

Brooklyn came out a few minutes later and we walked to math. Alice was leaning against the pole waiting for us. I went to brooklyns right side where Alice wasn't.

Our teacher let us in. I sat done and Brooklyn sat behind me.

"Wanna go to the stadium after school?", he asked me. I gave him a smile. "Yes."

Hey guys!
I have more characters to name!!! Ricky Garcia is Jasper, Rowan Blanchard is Alice, and Brec Bassinger in Alaina.

Tomorrow is Halloween! What are you going to be?

I am going to write a Halloween chapter in this story. I might update tomorrow or Sunday.

~Kassie